Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

A Star is Born faces some obstacles

MonsterPug

Featured Posts

DrKindnessKunt1999
29 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Hoping it's pop music. I always thought the Cure will appear in the movie soundtrack. And Heal Me snippet sounds pretty popish like  The Cure 2.0 tbh

16 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

wait what is this omg

14 minutes ago, Andree said:

the original ''the  cure'' is here,ladies.

lets hope for a top 5 hit at least...

I was there that day. Basically, imagine "The Cure" mixed with Sexxx Dreams. Especially, the bridge and the spoken chorus. Her vocals are higher for most of the song, unlike "The Cure". It's your choice whether you want to believe me or not. I have more info, but I don't want to spoil the movie, so I'll just put it in the spoilers. 

Spoiler

Bradley's character (Jack) dies in the end of the movie. Ally (Gaga) performs a ballad with an orchestra ("I Will Always Love You" teas). She's wearing a sky blue dress, and has her hair pinned back, brown hair. This scene was shot the same day Sonja died, so it made the scene even more sad. 

In the scene where she performs "Heal Me" it's at a iHeart Radio concert. She's weaing a navy blue, lace outfit that Britney Spears would wear. Some sexy choreography, too. 

I heard her call "Jack" a "mother****er", too, for missing her iHeart radio show and "Jack" could have died doing whatever he did. I remember him being on his knees at one point and Ally scolding him. 

GagaUnderYou
9 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

I was there that day. Basically, imagine "The Cure" mixed with Sexxx Dreams. Especially, the bridge and the spoken chorus. Her vocals are higher for most of the song, unlike "The Cure". It's your choice whether you want to believe me or not. I have more info, but I don't want to spoil the movie, so I'll just put it in the spoilers. 

Hide contents

Bradley's character (Jack) dies in the end of the movie. Ally (Gaga) performs a ballad with an orchestra ("I Will Always Love You" teas). She's wearing a sky blue dress, and has her hair pinned back, brown hair. This scene was shot the same day Sonja died, so it made the scene even more sad. 

In the scene where she performs "Heal Me" it's at a iHeart Radio concert. She's weaing a navy blue, lace outfit that Britney Spears would wear. Some sexy choreography, too. 

I heard her call "Jack" a "mother****er", too, for missing her iHeart radio show and "Jack" could have died doing whatever he did. I remember him being on his knees at one point and Ally scolding him. 

How do you think the music was overall? Pop-rock? ballads? 

GagaUnderYou
11 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

Hide contents

can you tell us some lyrics? 

Andrea B
11 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

do you think that the new songs are hits material? 

DrKindnessKunt1999
22 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

How do you think the music was overall? Pop-rock? ballads? 

I mean it's going to be a mix, since her and Bradley performed Country-Rock when filming at Coachella (I wasn't there) and Gaga performing "Heal Me" and the "I Will Always Love You"-esque ballad. Don't forget about that one screenshot of Gaga singing with a white shirt and brown hair. That's all I know. Also, Bradley has a solo song.

21 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

can you tell us some lyrics? 

I don't remember any lyrics, besides "Heal Me" and her mentioning Sex :poot: 

20 minutes ago, Andree said:

do you think that the new songs are hits material? 

I'll put it this way, if tropical house is still trendy in May 2018, then yes. The ballad in the other hand could do pretty well, but I feel like people are going to compare it to "I Will Always Love You" a lot. 

I hoped that I answered all you questions :poot:

4 hours ago, Bloody Grammys said:

It won't be country, it will be about a country girl becoming a 2000s pop diva. Bookmark this :gaycat:

A Taylor Swift biopic?

bloody g
7 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

A Taylor Swift biopic?

No, a 2000s diva. Not a snake idolised by republican white girls

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

flopheart
12 hours ago, Nick1495 said:

They need to start promo tour like soon if they moved the release date up. 

In my opinion the first trailer will be out in december/january

Reality

I'm subscribed to her too. I think the biggest obstacle is that this is Gaga's first, like, huge acting gig, and this is Bradley's first time directing, so they both have a lot at stake. 

🃏🖤👹

17 hours ago, Bloody Grammys said:

It won't be country, it will be about a country girl becoming a 2000s pop diva. Bookmark this :gaycat:

giphy.gif

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

MaryJaneHolland
17 hours ago, Andree said:

the original ''the  cure'' is here,ladies.

lets hope for a top 5 hit at least...

Top 5 at least?

you're setting yourself up for some big disappointment :toofunny:

Andrea B
3 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Top 5 at least?

you're setting yourself up for some big disappointment :toofunny:

its a soundtrack with synth-pop songs and Universal will be promoting those songs, not Interscope as far as I know.

The cure was a top 30 song and a moderate streaming hit with no MV or huge promo(just radio payola), the cure is also synth-pop. She'll get a top 5 or top 10 hit with the next soundtrack if they release the pop song as the singles

also the lead single will get A LOT of promo with just the movie

GhettoFabulous
20 hours ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

Hide contents

So it’s just like Barbra’s one :diane:I’m sooo HypedT 

Archived