šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Cure: A Massive Grower

Decodekid

Featured Posts

Decodekid

I remember not knowing how to feel about the song when it came out, i myself thought it was generic andĀ meaningless in some ways, and tho i most admit i did like it a bit, i just wasn't feeling it, in some ways i feltĀ disappointed.Ā 

At that time i had this mindset that radio sucked, I was so done with the tropical sound, and when i saw that Gaga released a "tropical" song, i felt betrayed, but little did i know that she was just being Lady Gaga by shutting my mouth up and showing me once again that right when you think you know her, she does the unexpected.Ā 

You were feeling comfortableĀ with Joanne?, Bomb dropped, here's The Cure keep yourself busy overthinking why i did it.Ā 

And now, i can proudly say that it's probably one of my favourite Gaga songs, when i feel alone or hurt,Ā i simply play it, is like she's singing to me.Ā 

We tend to focus on the negative rather than seeing the positive side of things.

Happy Friday!

tenor.gif

Ā 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Loved it since the first listen

mp8qKWE.gif

š•žš•Ŗ š•“š•šš•˜š•˜š•–š•¤š•„ š•–š•Ÿš•–š•žš•Ŗ š•šš•¤ š•žš•–, š•”š• š•” š•’ šŸ”šŸ™šŸ™

While the sound is trendy, this is not ā€œtropicalā€. Tropical house is a genre that gets constantly thrown around on this site.Ā 

36 minutes ago, BeerFear said:

We love a massive grower

gfyEVlE.gif

Ā 

omg what has she done to her faceĀ 

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

While the sound is trendy, this is not ā€œtropicalā€. Tropical house is a genre that gets constantly thrown around on this site.Ā 

I agree that it's not tropical house, but I'd say it's tropical-inspired.Ā :poot:

Decodekid
1 minute ago, Doot said:

but you know what i'm talking about sis, you knowĀ :bon:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Just now, Decodekid said:

but you know what i'm talking about sis, you knowĀ :bon:

Yeah I know, Iā€™m not trying to be a **** or anything. The style is what is current trending in top 40 music, but Tropical House is a completely different genre so I think itā€™s important to correct people when they use that term because then it puts a negative light on the actual genre.Ā 

Ā 

But itā€™s all goodĀ :bon:

AndyDWUW

But I'm still not over the fact that it didn't get a MV

Ā 

This and DWUW, my two favorite Gaga songsĀ :grr:

Archived