đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Did anyone else relate to Gaga more then ever from watching 5F2?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, BrothaGaga said:

Her mental illness/thyroid problems. I'm kind of struggling with that too so knowing that she also has those problems really mad me connect to her more, as if i'm not already connected with her on a deeper level

I  was just diagnosed with hashimotos thyroiditis, the most common cause of hypothyroidism. I don't have symptoms yet and am debating whether I want to take synthroid or not. In worried because having one autoimmune disorder makes you more likely to get others and some are really terrible (and taking synthroid doesn't fix the underlying autoimmune problem). I feel bad saying this but I do feel comforted knowing she has one of the same disorders I have. 

I've got hyperthyroidism, so I get where she's coming from for her thyroid issues, my mum has hypothyroidism and I see the effects of that.

also when she was talking about where she feels her pain, and she silently referenced pain around her vagina - I honestly hate that she has to experience that. I have endo and my chronic pain from than is centered in that area as well as my hips and back. Her concerns about pregnancy ect, I'm in the same boat. It's a terrible region to experience pain like that.

in general, the whole documentary was extremely humanising and even though a lot of the things in it we already "knew" - seeing it just made her even more relatable than before. I find comfort seeing how strong and incredible she is despite her struggles, and it gives me the hope that my health issues won't limit my hopes in life.

Archived