💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Did anyone else relate to Gaga more then ever from watching 5F2?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

When Gaga was talking about how everyone leaves her and how she feels alone, I immediately cried because that's exactly how I feel a lot of the time. Even tho I've been in this fan base for almost 9 years now, I've never been able to relate to her more then now. 

Does anyone else feel that way?

Guest bostonGUY

I felt it was very humanizing. I love watching documentaries/behind the scenes things like this of my favorite artists. It helps me view them less as a superstar and more as an actual living, breathing human just like me.

Mirages

What touched me the most was to see her trying to figure out thing and make sense of everything and that assured me that it is ok to not have figured everything out at this point of my life.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

MEE TO! i feel closer to her than ever, like i was just discovering who she is, and i feel like i can relate to her too with the loneliness and heartbreak, it also changed me i think, im now no longer gonna stalk her when she comes to my country, it just kinda made me realise that i was contributing to a unhealthy idea, if i ever get the opertunity to meet her i will just tell her what her music means to me and thank her for it.

Neight Shayde

Her mental illness/thyroid problems. I'm kind of struggling with that too so knowing that she also has those problems really mad me connect to her more, as if i'm not already connected with her on a deeper level

2 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

Her mental illness/thyroid problems. I'm kind of struggling with that too so knowing that she also has those problems really mad me connect to her more, as if i'm not already connected with her on a deeper level

Doesn’t thyroid affect weight? So now we can understand that aside from being a normal person who’s weight fluctuates, she also has a medical condition?

Neight Shayde
Just now, Doot said:

Doesn’t thyroid affect weight? So now we can understand that aside from being a normal person who’s weight fluctuates, she also has a medical condition?

It does, and now that she's taking thyroid supplements she can gain weight even if she doesn't want to.

Tom Nook
5 minutes ago, Doot said:

Yes that’s hypothyroidism my aunt has it, it makes it very difficult to lose weight. The opposite is hyperthyroidism which I had test work done to make sure I don’t have it. 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Born To Slay
14 minutes ago, Doot said:

Yeah, my mom has a thyroid problem so she has trouble controlling her weight

31 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

It does, and now that she's taking thyroid supplements she can gain weight even if she doesn't want to.

26 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Yes that’s hypothyroidism my aunt has it, it makes it very difficult to lose weight. The opposite is hyperthyroidism which I had test work done to make sure I don’t have it. 

Oh I know. I’ve had my thyroid checked to see why I was initially having difficulty gaining weight (i don’t anymore). 

Mikey Monster
52 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Yeah this is true I have hypothyroidism it can be difficult to lose weight I also got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes 2 years ago at 20 years old from no fault of my own. It doesn't even run in my family, It's all from autoimmune problems 

Mikey McCampbell

Archived