💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

After watching FF2

highlikegaga

Featured Posts

highlikegaga

I cried numerous time during the documentary and I love Gaga even more.

But even to think about all those times she was in pain and we, as fans, failed to see beyond that and expected more and more from her. Demanding her to give us electro pop songs and bashing Joanne. I loved the album since the first listen, same goes for PI, but some fans were disgusting.

And to even think that while we were listening to whole leaked album, she was in great pain. It makes me mad and sad that Gaga has always been there for her fans. And yet, many people stop to even think about her. (i wouldn't be surprised if she at times think that tho and feel alienated)

The documentary served perfectly in portraying Gaga as an emotional human being in pain in contrast with her fans who scream at her, want photos, visuals, electro pop bangers, "the old gaga",etc...and care about her ONLY when she serves them in any way and fail to see her as a person.

I know people here love her and I'm not calling you out. I myself listened to the leaks and now I'm mad at myself and ashamed for not waiting. But this arrogant demanding from some fans needs to STOP.

I hope that after FF2 some fans see beyond their selfish means.

Spoiler

let's not forget how "mad" some fans were ...even on here...for cancelling rock in rio. seeing the documentary I can see why.

and i hope people learn to appreciate her or just leave, because she deserves all the love and support in the world rn.

Chromatic

I so agree with you on everything. 

Not gonna be surprised, when fans who wants ''the old Gaga'' back suddenly fall in love with Joanne.

highlikegaga
4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I so agree with you on everything. 

Not gonna be surprised, when fans who wants ''the old Gaga'' back suddenly fall in love with Joanne.

i know, right?

Gaga is so not the typical pop star and to treat her like every single one of them is demeaning and unfair. she did so many things to show that she is different than the whole industry, yet everyone wants her to be "the old Gaga"

Chromatic
1 minute ago, Flaviator said:

guys does anyone know how I can watch it cause I don't have Netflix â˜č 

Just get a free one month trial?

29 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Just get a free one month trial?

but don't u have to put ur credit card numbers in. I tried a year ago and I swear it told me to put them in 

Chromatic
Just now, Flaviator said:

but don't u have to put ur credit card numbers in. I tried a year ago and I swear it told me to put them in 

It does. But what's the problem with that?

agreed, the thing that blew me away in this film was how much pain she really is in, i seriously had no idea, i kept thinking back to those moments in time where i was and thinking she must have been so tired and in so much pain, but she made joanne anyway and did it to educate us on her family's heartbreak and to include us in the narrative, but some people still weren't happy because the music wasnt more poppy and she wasn't wearing the wigs, it is defiantly a wake call for some fans like that, but for me it showed me that even i have put pressures on her and we need to stop, she is a human being that just wants to make music and be creative, when it comes to her art we cant ask for more than that, she isn't a pop music vending machine 

Archived