Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Cringiest Part of Gaga:5F2

slayo

Featured Posts

GagaStefi

You guys need to chill. I know her in real life and I know the “mommy” thing is cringy but sending her hate is unnecessary. (Her mains are Gaga and Justin btw)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not cringey but it's kinda odd to see her smoking weed again in the documentary

after all that bullshit she said about quitting drugs in the ARTPOP Era and that inspired her writing "Dope" :saladga:

misunderstood
17 minutes ago, sadboy said:

It's not cringey but it's kinda odd to see her smoking weed again in the documentary

after all that bullshit she said about quitting drugs in the ARTPOP Era and that inspired her writing "Dope" :saladga:

maybe it's medical and she's using it for chronic pain???...ever thought about that

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Clip said:

What bothers me the most is that she follows Gaga to scream Yass with the most unenthusiastic and annoying voice ever

Maikeeb is a boy :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

25 minutes ago, sadboy said:

aren't they clove cigarettes

33 minutes ago, GagaStefi said:

You guys need to chill. I know her in real life and I know the “mommy” thing is cringy but sending her hate is unnecessary. (Her mains are Gaga and Justin btw)

I'm not defending any type of hate towards anyone but this girl saw it coming. Her obsessive attitude towards Gaga isn't healthy at all and it's clearly affecting her to the point of getting nervous breakdowns as we see in the documentary.

You can be passionate about someone and also be respectful to their personal space. There's no need to stalk her every time to take some useless selfies over and over.

highlikegaga
20 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

tenor.gif

i'm completely shocked.

is that the same girl from the documentary and pics?

FameHookah

A guy threw her on the cold water, i just saw a tweet with a videonon response on that one, and a lot of ppl are bullying her so badly, i mean YES she was cringy af and she seems like a stalker but come on.. we are better than that..

WTF is MDNA

So ... That girl is pretty crazy stalking down celebrities like that, but for people to seek HER out to bully her is on the SAME level of crazy.

Not cool at all.

JudasIsAHolyFoo
2 hours ago, slayo said:

I just have to mention it.

The part when the fan waiting outside kept bothering Gaga and repeatedly called her "mommy" to her face... it was so cringey.:saladga:

Compared to how serious Gaga's emotions were at the time, and how professional she is, it really shows how dissociated and delusional some fans can be. :awkney:

I didn’t want to open the forum before I started watching it and when she started saying “mommy” I had a feeling it was the cringe part so I came here and sure enough it was that part :poot:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Regina George
30 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

i'm completely shocked.

is that the same girl from the documentary and pics?

I think so...

Archived