Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Cringiest Part of Gaga:5F2

slayo

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster
Just now, Lucas said:

Omg, now I remember him. He was so annoying during ARTPOP. Everywhere, acting like Gaga's bestie.  

Yup...it was a perfect delusion... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

When I heard Maikeeb's annoying voice go "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ GAGA YOU LOOK SO GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!"

My face immediately went to :awkney::awkney::awkney:

What bothers me the most is that she follows Gaga to scream Yass with the most unenthusiastic and annoying voice ever

Just now, GypsyBabe said:

That scene was bone chilling to be honest. It really freaked me out. 

I swear I wanted that scene to be over. I really feel bad for Gaga, she really wants to connect with us but this type of behavior is just unacceptable. 

GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, Triggered said:

I swear I wanted that scene to be over. I really feel bad for Gaga, she really wants to connect with us but this type of behavior is just unacceptable. 

My face was literally cringing. Its like, don't stalk the poor woman. Leave her alone! 

⚯͛

I just finished watching the documentary and I most definitely cringed at "Mommy."  It reminded me that I'm perfectly happy not being famous ...

Some people are just so selfish and loopy to understand freakin' boundaries. 

omg i just saw her twitter and honestly shes full time job stalker, she just posts pics witch celebrities, i saw her with selena, kim, gaga, harry styles, justin timberlake, i saw like collage of her with justin bieber  etc etc azhbvizu

imma cut a bitch

19 minutes ago, gag said:

Gaga’s face says it all tbh

Hmmm ... I don't know exactly what Gaga's hand is doing there, but is she giving out a subtle middle finger?!

(If she is, I don't blame her whatsoever.  Especially considering the context in which this pic was taken.)

highlikegaga
Just now, gagasgrande said:

i just went through ha photos on twitter and she has a selfie with like every celeb out there??? how??????? 

there are so many people like that tho.

they care only about getting their pic.

i have no idea what she works since being a full-time celebrity stalker could take up a lot of your time. :sweat:

Archived