💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Cringiest Part of Gaga:5F2

slayo

Featured Posts

I just have to mention it.

The part when the fan waiting outside kept bothering Gaga and repeatedly called her "mommy" to her face... it was so cringey.:saladga:

Compared to how serious Gaga's emotions were at the time, and how professional she is, it really shows how dissociated and delusional some fans can be. :awkney:

Make it stupid!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GhettoFabulous

“Mommy mommy” :awkney: a mess and such a cringe poor girl getting cut to shreds online atm 💀 but yeah it was so cringy 

beboskoukla

i was so annoyed:sweat:  and did you see? she stalked her from one studio to the other?:saladga: 

EDIT:
okay HOW can she meet GAGA this often??????? she has like 10000 photos with her???

xoxo, Katarina

highlikegaga

after I watched the documentary I'm not sure if I will ever be brave enough to ask her anything when i see her. let alone ask for a picture.

ryanripley

i have to admit, that was pretty messy to call her mommy :awkney: 

but i feel bad incase people are gunna start making fun of that all over the internet :ohno: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i have to admit, that was pretty messy to call her mommy :awkney: 

but i feel bad incase people are gunna start making fun of that all over the internet :ohno: 

I mean. She did say it loudly in broad daylight so...Idk if she really cares lol

highlikegaga

i just checked that girl's twitter. and she has other pics with Gaga. looks like a typical celebrity stalker to me. I have nothing against that girl, but I hope in the future fans will be more sensitive when it comes to invading Gaga's space and being downright stalkers.

TimisaMonster

When I heard Maikeeb's annoying voice go "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ GAGA YOU LOOK SO GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!"

My face immediately went to :awkney::awkney::awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ryanripley
Just now, Ziggy said:

I mean. She did say it loudly in broad daylight so...

i know but that doesn't mean she deserves to be made fun of :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

God yeah that was cringy as ****... Honestly I'd have to have some kind of weird fetish/ childhood trauma to be calling mommy with that baby voice people who doesn't even know I exist

I get that she's "mother monster" but that's just too extra

OMG I CAME HERE TO MAKE THIS THREAD

That girl was so ****ing annoying and that type of "fan" is probably one of the reasons why Gaga has distanced from the fanbase.

Just now, ryanripley said:

i know but that doesn't mean she deserves to be made fun of :poot: 

I just mean she may not care hahaha you don't go out in NYC screaming mommy at a near stranger without a certain stitching of pride and delusion lol

Chromatic

It was so embaressing to watch. And the way she went from one studio to another. Reminds of that annoying dude from the ARTPOP era. 

Chromatic
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

When I heard Maikeeb's annoying voice go "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ GAGA YOU LOOK SO GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!"

My face immediately went to :awkney::awkney::awkney:

Omg, now I remember him. He was so annoying during ARTPOP. Everywhere, acting like Gaga's bestie.  

Archived