Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga: My Inspiration

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

First of all, I would like to apologize for downloading the documentary from a torrent site. Sorry! I was very excited about this and I just couldn't control myself. I do not own a credit card nor my parents so there are some obstacles.. Sorry!

I am in love with the documentary! Beautifully directed, outstanding cinematography and, Gaga! My true inspiration! It looked like an indie movie, it looked like an art movie, it looked like an Alejandro G. Innaritu movie. The editor must be very ambitious about the job.

I do not have any words to describe how I felt during the documentary. I was like umm it seemed so real to me. I forgot that I was seeing this on an electronic device.  

One thing still bothers me that Gaga is really seeing us and seeing all of the meltdowns. Me myself a person can't deal with these obscene amounts of hatred. I really want to ask her how she bears it? She is a super-woman!

In my sense ending was great. It started with superbowl and it ended there. It's like a circle. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

misunderstood

This made me smile. Don't worry about the Torrent thing boo I'm happy you watched it. The documentary was so beautiful!

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Anveeroy
On 9/23/2017 at 2:38 AM, misunderstood said:

This made me smile. Don't worry about the Torrent thing boo I'm happy you watched it. The documentary was so beautiful!

:hug:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived