Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does anyone know which camera(s) the director Chris was using? (5F2)

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

I think the picture and audio quality of the video footage and all the film cinematography in this documentary was quite good; Chris said sometimes he filmed alone without a team and only a camera, does anyone know which sort of cameras he/they and his team were using? 

FameHookah
1 minute ago, Andy McQueen said:

I think the picture and audio quality of the video footage and all the film cinematography in this documentary was quite good; Chris said sometimes he filmed alone without a team and only a camera, does anyone know which sort of cameras he/they and his team were using? 

The camera's focus and stabilization were really bad at points tho, the sony a7 focuses way faster for example, but idk what camera was, for the audio he used a zoom h1 mic (the one on the table when gaga was at the studio with mark)

WTF is MDNA

Decodekid

idk but Gaga should hire him again and film the tour cause does JWT scenes during the credits looked good 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Mindblown
21 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

idk but Gaga should hire him again and film the tour cause does JWT scenes during the credits looked good 

anigif_original-28547-1460552011-1.gif

Yeahhhhhh no. Those looked more like fan videos than actual professionally recorded videos. Leave the filming of the tour to an actual studio with rigs and multiple cameras. 

LordEnigma
46 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

Well I mean did you see the scene at the end? They have been recording the tour

Decodekid
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

Well I mean did you see the scene at the end? They have been recording the tour

that's exactly what i said sis :laughga:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

1 hour ago, FameHookah said:

The camera's focus and stabilization were really bad at points tho, the sony a7 focuses way faster for example, but idk what camera was, for the audio he used a zoom h1 mic (the one on the table when gaga was at the studio with mark)

So that was the Zoom H1! I couldn't remember what mic it was lol. Not expensive equipment at all but the quality is pretty good!

He said at the Q&A last night that he came in with crews a few times in the beginning and she sent them all away. He did say what camera he used, but I'm not a camera person so I can't remember! I remember he said that he deliberately used vintage lenses and the camera he used wouldn't automatically focus, which is why there was a lot of closing in on things to get them to be clear. It was mostly a one-man show. 

Archived