💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Mark and Gaga Chemistry (Documentary)

Coulorcraft

Featured Posts

Coulorcraft

They are so perfect for one another. I know while filming he was Married and she was with Taylor. It just seems like the timing has never been right. As he was going through a divorce she was getting  into a new relationship. It makes me sad because the chemistry between them is fire. I feel like they would be so happy together. 

monketsharona

I just think they are good friends, I don't think she ever thought of him as a possible lover...

I think Gaga has a very different type of friendship with all of her producers, depends on the type of project they are working on I guess

ryanripley

i don't see the chemistry to be romantic, i see it as way more of a brother/sister type relationship but honestly, they work so well together and i'm so so so glad she met him :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LordEnigma

I don’t understand why people think the ULTIMATE chemistry is romantic. Why can’t a friendship be perfect or brother/sister type of love.

I just don’t understand this romantic relationship thing.

They would make one hot couple that's for sure. He totally fits the "John Wayne" aesthetic IMO.

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

I'm happy to see that Gaga and Mark's special bond was highlighted in the film. It's so nice to see Gaga have such a close bond with a producer (especially when gaga calls mark "my brother") You can hear the authentic connection through their music. 

Spoiler

inb4 we get a Mark / Gaga / DJWS love triangle

Make it stupid!

GhettoFabulous

I ship them so hard :diane: imagine how their kids would loook imagine the music and **** wooo imagine their marriage aesthetic vibe etc :diane::diane::diane: we stan. 

ryanripley
10 minutes ago, Clip said:

Isn't he married?

his wife filed for divorce early this year :S 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

TimisaMonster
57 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I just think they are good friends, I don't think she ever thought of him as a possible lover...

I think Gaga has a very different type of friendship with all of her producers, depends on the type of project they are working on I guess

Rob Fusari says haaaaaaaaaaaaaay :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived