Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Am I the only one?

Jinzo

Featured Posts

Reality

I listened to Hey Girl right after the scene with her and Florence. I don't know, but seeing the behind the scenes process makes the album that much better.

🃏🖤👹

AndrewGr

YES. And especially Hey Girl. I was shook at how great it sounded during their recording session, how incredible the instrumental was. I still can't take the "help me hold my hair back" part out of my head.

#JusticeForHeyGirl :diane:

6 hours ago, gagagoogoose said:

Don't forget to 

mNQUZLL.gif

What is this gif called? I keep trying to find it but I can't. I know I could just save this one but I'm looking for the one minus Joanne. :v: thanks in advance 

gagagoogoose
6 hours ago, HolyFool said:

What is this gif called? I keep trying to find it but I can't. I know I could just save this one but I'm looking for the one minus Joanne. :v: thanks in advance 

I just searched "Gaga HSN gif" on Google

The gif minus Joanne: 115589_original.gif

techhausmonster
12 hours ago, Decidueye said:

Am I the only one who felt the urge to listen to Joanne right after watching the documentary? I used to play the album everyday when it first came out but I completely stopped listening to it like 2 months ago, rip:lolly:

But now I feel like I understand the album even more, like I knew what it was about obviously..  but now it's more meaningful. 

I respect lady gaga so much more now, she's so unique and I feel so lucky to be a stan 

oprhc.gif

And did you guys like the mini Hey Girl  performance we got? I'm still bald and it wasn't even a proper performance, #justiceforHeyGirl

About a month after Joanne came out I stopped listening for a while, then I picked it back up when I started to understand the concept of the album and the true meaning behind Joanne. But I can't lie, I was blasting the record on my record player before and after the documentary lol.

Archived