💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did 5F2 change your perception of Gaga?

Slayer

Featured Posts

donutellha

I think it didn't change my perception, but gave it new insight. She talks about loneliness of fame / her chronic pain sometimes in interviews, but it's another thing to see it as she is going through it and trying to keep a straight face and stay calm. In those moments were when you could delve into her headspace a little- which was a lot more chaotic compared to the "at peace/I've got my life together" vibe she gave in the beginning of the Joanne era- and that really opened my eyes.

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly it didn't for me either. Obviously I was able to see things that elevated my perception but nothing changed it.  I kinda feel like after seeing every tour and getting to know her better in this Joanne era, that she came across pretty much exactly as I felt she was. That was a cool realization though! I also said outloud, "OMG we would be really good friends!" Haha. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

It didn't change for me, I always saw her as a human ans the documental it's for people who can't see her like that

... and now i just sit in silence.

thatfoxyfeeling

I’ve always known behind the persona she is a genuine person who has her struggles just like the rest of us. If anything it made me appreciate her more because being famous is literally a burden, she can’t go shopping without being recognised or leave her home without being bombarded with fans asking for selfies and autographs. 

It's weird. If I thought about her as she was in that documentary, and then back to 2013, 2011, 2009, etc., they seem like whole different people. That's the only thing I can really say.

This has shown her at her most personal, and I think that's great and I enjoyed watching it (as hard to watch as it was at times). The only thing that phased me was how different her "real" personality was from the one we were subjected to throughout previous years, if that makes any sense.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

Saint Laurent

As a long time fan, I found it quite boring and uninspired tbh. I've seen all that before so no. Enjoyed it though.

On 23.09.2017 at 5:44 PM, codymonster said:

I think the only thing it opened my eyes to is how genuinely depressed she is most of the time. Like whenever she wasn't talking to someone, she seemed genuinely shut off and emotionally drained. I think she loves what she does, and we got to see that spark whenever she was working or about to perform. Other than that, she seemed very drained, and that was something that made me feel sad.

if anything, it made me appreciate and feel happy that she is going to take a little break, because I think the business is breaking her. She's lonely and needs her family, friends, and a lover, and to have some time to not have to balance that with her insane schedule. 

Wow that is exactly what my mom said. She enjoyed Joanne as an album but she has no idea about her career or any details about Gaga's life. We watched documentary together and she said one sentence after "wow she looks like she just have enough of everything".

Also, I was an extra for ASIB for the SNL scene and Gaga kept laying down on the main stage or one of the side stages in between takes. She was the only one doing this and I was kind of amused by the behavior but I also thought it was a little unprofessional. I figured she was just tired or something, although I do remember a medic came up to her at one point and was carrying a bucket, as if she was going to throw up or something. I still don't know what was going on and it seemed like I was the only one who noticed this. Her team crowded around her so it was hard to see what was happening. 

Anyway, I realize now that she was probably laying down because she was in pain. We knew for about a year that Gaga has chronic pain but I don't think any of us knew how bad it really is. I just have more respect for her in general that she forges forward despite her body acting against her. 

Archived