💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I have never loved Gaga this much, EVER.

Notthebling

Featured Posts

Notthebling

So I just watched the documentary on Netflix. Am now listening to every single Gaga album, in chronological order.

And although Gaga has been more spectacular, more pop, more eccentric, more of almost everything in the last years, I have never felt that connected to her, ever. 

The JWT in New York last month, and now GGFFT really touched my heart and made me emotional like I have never been with Gaga.

I've been following her since TF, and I used to stan her for the performances, the hits, the concepts, the videos, the outfits. Everything that the persona of Gaga represented to me.

But something has changed. Yes, she's still Lady Gaga, but today I feel connected to her, I love her for being a woman, an inspiration, for being true, honest, real, raw. 

The love i feel toward her is very different today, but it is the most rational one I think. It's genuine. I love her for who she really is, the human, the little girl from New York.

And one last thing.. I hope you guys feel that way, but even if Joanne is not my favorite album, and even if it's not the commercial highlight of her career (Superbowl aside)... I feel so f****ng PROUD of her man. Like I remember walking in the citi field in NY and crying cuz she's selling out stadium, with an album that came from her heart, and that was made from a very deep and healing creative process. I'm bursting into tears as I'm writing this, but I really wish I could hug her and tell her how proud I am. The documentary really made me feel like I was a close friend going through all the last months with her. 

Whatever there's no real point here, just a burst of love for Gaga and for us.

We're so lukcy, to have her, to have eachother, to be in this mindset of love, acceptance, healing, freedom.

:kara:

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

Gov Hooka

I love her for laughing about saying the word "shart" :ladyhaha: 

I'm being serious, that made me gain so much respect for her :giveup::kara:

12 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

I love her for laughing about saying the word "shart" :ladyhaha: 

I'm being serious, that made me gain so much respect for her :giveup::kara:

The fact that she ended the documentary with the word shart :giveup: A closer! A **** AND a fart! Queen!

iMonster

I honestly feel the same. 

The part that really made smile and reassured me she loves her core fans was when she asked "you think my older fans will be disappointed that I'm not all dressed up. . . ."

I was here when she was dangling with blood in her eyes and I'm still here after she wanted to let us in on one of her most personal pieces to date. Never disappointed with Gaga but the fact that she's conscious of how we might feel is just admirable to say the least. 

Forever love and support. 

Archived