💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Today Show Lies To Fergie

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

This is awkward. The Today Show had Fergie on the show today and told her she had #1 album on iTunes. 

Fergie was so shocked that she cried happy tears. 

Only thing is, the album is only #7 on iTunes

(It is #1 on pop albums but they never specified that, and i'm sure Fergie thought they meant overall)

Watch below:

Queen of getting scammed :diane:

Maybe Today’s show team are not searching their data theoughly? Somebody is getting fired it seems :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

thatfoxyfeeling

“Congratulations on your song/album reaching #1 on iTunes” even though streaming is more important these days. :green:  

pedrohemg

This is was ridiculous. She's getting too emotional because I think she's not so confident people still like her. She also cried at Rock In Rio when the crowd screamed her name. But let's get her to #1.

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, pedrohemg said:

This is was ridiculous. She's getting too emotional because I think she's not so confident people still like her. She also cried at Rock In Rio when the crowd screamed her name. But let's get her to #1.

she teared up during her performance of Big Girls Don't Cry today too and looked genuinely sad the whole show.

poor gril

Guest ARTPOPSlays
19 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Queen of getting scammed :diane:

Maybe Today’s show team are not searching their data theoughly? Somebody is getting fired it seems :oprah:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSx5Jjg_y5by-g3E_LZt8A

Archived