Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

RT score:

70%

Fresh: 7
Rotten: 3

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/american_horror_story/s07/e03

As you can see, there have only been 8 reviews, when more reviews come in, it might easily go up to 80%, or alternatively it could drop.

Ratings: 2.25 million (Episode 1: 3.93 million; Episode 2: 2.38 million)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neighbors_from_Hell_(American_Horror_Story)

I watched the third episode and it was my favourite of the three released thus far. It was intense, the acting performances were an improvement, the creepiness and suspicions were developing. Overall I found it the most entertaining episode of AHS: Cult thus far.

Spoilers:

Spoiler

Dr. Vincent's demeanour clearly reveals that he's in some way evil, Detective Samuels is friends with the Wiltons, whereas the Wiltons are part of Kai's cult that also involves Winter. It is also revealed that it could very possibly be Ivy who has posted the 'fingering video' between Winter and Ally on the Internet. Kai and Detective Samuels were also seen to be offering protection for Ally under no conditions. There's been a lot of manipulation going on.

My theory is that everyone is under Kai's cult, but why are they all against Ally? For what reason? Who are the people who were spreading the gas? Why are the clowns killing people and what's their motive?

My other wild theory: It's been said that Ivy is actually the clown jerking off in Episode 1 since they wear the same shirt, however I'm thinking if Ryan really wants to surprise us, it could actually be Ally who borrows Ivy's shirt and that Ally is actually a clown. I mean in Episode 2, Ally was at the house when the clown was present (She said to Oz 'You're asleep') whereas Ivy was at the restaurant.

What are your thoughts?

HauntingHollow

This series is already on air?  How did i miss this?  :selena:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

HauntingHollow
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

:rip:

We're on Episode 3.

Is it good at least?  :selena:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Bradley
7 minutes ago, HauntingHollow said:

Don't expect huge starpower ala Jessica Lange/Lady Gaga/Kathy Bates but generally it's a good show.

It's that kind of season which starts slow but gets intense and starts making sense later. Episodes 1 and 2 had me baffled for a while, I was like 'Wait so what is this season really about?' but I just finished Episode 3 and I really enjoyed it. I was like 'Oh so this is what Ryan wanted to convey.'

Akbar Yunadi

I hate the politic things inside this season. Even tho they're delivering it without taking side. Roanoke is still the best season.  :pray:

akbaryunadi

Stephen

I love this season so far because of the mystery element, it'll be interesting to see the "truth" of what's going on. Depending on how smart/interesting that truth is could make or break the season. But I think they've set it up fantastically. 

I thought E3 was so wacky and had plot holes or too big coincidences. I felt frustration with characters not talking with one another and episode being annoyingly predictable. 

The overdose of gayness in the show :saladga: I don't think they should have made the inspector gay and hang out with the neighbor. Isn't it enough with lesbian couple as the main characters and a neighbor with his hag? Plus the nanny who doesn't mind finger stuff...

That moment when everyone was happy finally after 3 episodes for 2 minutes, but you knew what will wait them at home. That moment when they both left the kid at the door and you obviously knew that he will be gone the moment they turn their back on him.

My rating of episodes so far (1-10):

E1 = 7

E2 = 8

E3 = 6

ryanripley
59 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Don't expect huge starpower ala Jessica Lange/Lady Gaga/Kathy Bates but generally it's a good show.

It's that kind of season which starts slow but gets intense and starts making sense later. Episodes 1 and 2 had me baffled for a while, I was like 'Wait so what is this season really about?' but I just finished Episode 3 and I really enjoyed it. I was like 'Oh so this is what Ryan wanted to convey.'

is it worth carrying on? the first episode did nothing for me but i have time to waste but i don't want to waste my time :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

The Dr has to be evil, how else would the clowns know to trap the couple in coffins?

Don't visit my profile

1 hour ago, HauntingHollow said:

No.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Bradley
50 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

is it worth carrying on? the first episode did nothing for me but i have time to waste but i don't want to waste my time :selena: 

For me the initial episodes are weaker than the later ones. I liked Episode 1 but it wasn't as impressive as the Roanoke or Hotel premiere, but Episode 2 was better, and then I really loved Episode 3.

Episode 3 started to connect everything together and things became really intense for me.

Bradley
12 minutes ago, Pablo said:

The Dr has to be evil, how else would the clowns know to trap the couple in coffins?

Ikr? The way he talked to Ally over the phone. It was like he's plotting against her or something.

I think he's part of Kai's cult.

Bradley
1 hour ago, Raivo said:

I thought E3 was so wacky and had plot holes or too big coincidences. I felt frustration with characters not talking with one another and episode being annoyingly predictable. 

The overdose of gayness in the show :saladga: I don't think they should have made the inspector gay and hang out with the neighbor. Isn't it enough with lesbian couple as the main characters and a neighbor with his hag? Plus the nanny who doesn't mind finger stuff...

That moment when everyone was happy finally after 3 episodes for 2 minutes, but you knew what will wait them at home. That moment when they both left the kid at the door and you obviously knew that he will be gone the moment they turn their back on him.

My rating of episodes so far (1-10):

E1 = 7

E2 = 8

E3 = 6

It wasn't revealed that the detective was gay though.

Archived