💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Anyone Else Triggered? (5F2 Wallmart Scene)

Mirages

Featured Posts

Mirages

Anyone else was triggered by the scene in Wallmart, when the manager came in and he's like I don't wanna be taped adn you can't use camera inside the store and the personel was totally rude to Gaga even the guy she went to ask about it and then when they figured it's Gaga there was suddenly no problem and be like take a picture with me and I'm the one she asked first....I was just so sad, it felt so superficial and I don't even know how to describe it, it felt like they didn't even thought about Gaga being an acutal person :saladga:

EDIT: For those who didn't understand, the thing that triggered me is the turn the clerk and staff made when they figured it's Gaga they went from acting like a little rude while doing they job (without being actually helpful) to treating Gaga as an object they wanted to take a picture with without even apologizing and just like the pure superficiality of it.

Made me so mad, honestly...What did y'all think about it?

I'm the bitch that's fragile

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's exactly what life is like for her. She can't have normal human experiences walking outside being treated like a human.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Neight Shayde

I have a feeling that she kinda liked that because the guy didn't know who she was. She was like a regular girl for a minute

JustaMonster

Hm although it does suck I feel like the way she was treated was the way that most people who arent famous would be treated in that situation and so she was treated like a real person. I think that guy just didnt want to be filmed and it was pretty rude although im not sure if he has the right to tell them to stop or not.  

Edit: actually after going back and watching it the manager was pretty nice with the way he told them to stop recording

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

gagasgrande

Yeah, I felt that too. Maybe Gaga experienced it in a different way tho, it's like she had a 1 minute moment "without" fame lol 

No...I think it was one of those few moments Gaga is treated like any other human being without the fame and all. And the guy was doing his job, if I go and do the same things Gaga did, they're gonna treat me in the same way they did before they realise it was Lady FĂŒcking Gaga. And I find it funny rather than triggering :ladyhaha:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Mirages
6 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

I have a feeling that she kinda liked that because the guy didn't know who she was. She was like a regular girl for a minute

Well that was before they knew who she was after that a whole lot of frenzy, that's what I'm talking about the turn around like suddenly everybody treats her a like an object after they figure out she's famous

Mirages
Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

It's a corporate rule tho so

Yes, I guess I didn't explain in the right way, what I was triggered by was the turn around of like they're rude then they figure it out and suddenly she is a poster to take pictures with :saladga:

Supersonic
6 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

Might have been, but I could also imagine that she hated that experience. The moment she's a regular girl, she gets scolded, dismissed and told off by people every chance they get but as soon as she's Lady Gaga people realize they just told off somebody so powerful, they managed to upturn literal laws.

It just kinda shows how sad it is to be woman in the Western society. You get told off or people are fake right up in your face and talk sh*t about you when the camera is off again.

FRANK1991

I rolled my eyes so hard when the guy was like she asked him first:saladga:

yeah and you didn't even help her just telling her to go to another person, typical walmart employees :interestinga:

but still it was funny as hell doing what the fans were doing asking where the hell is Gaga's album (I did that first day of ARTPOP release and it was not on the shelf in Best Buy, they had to get it from the back for me!) and putting her albums in front of other albums

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

15 minutes ago, Mirages said:

It felt like they didn't even thought about Gaga being an actual person :saladga:

They treat her like they would treat any other person who would came to the store with a camera and with a crew...I mean I would be suspicious about what that little girl is planning to do in the store:ladyhaha:

Don't overthink it sis:lolga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

ryanripley

no? he has every right to not want to be filmed

he was a little harsh but he has to be as a manager incase there was a situation going  on

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived