đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

And what it did to...

jinko

Featured Posts

In GAGA: Five Foot Two, there's a bit where:

Gaga: "If I'm going to be sexy on the VMAs and sing about the paparazzi, I'm going to do it while bleeding to death and reminding you of what fame did to Marilyn Monroe, the original Norma Jean. And what it did to Anna Nicole Smith. And what it did to... [an intriguing pause] Yeah. Do you (her producer?) know who? *cleans her hands* You (Daddy Chris) can use none of that footage."

What it did to... who? Was good sis Stefani talking about herself? If she was indeed talking about herself, what did the fame do to her that made her identify with these legends who died a tragic death?

I know she has been talking about how fame is isolating and whatnot, but this is just... a revelation. You can literally feel a profound sadness in her, the kind you feel when a tragedy happens.

Thoughts? Have y'all watched GAGA: Five Foot Two? Because I cried a lot.

1 minute ago, jinko said:

You (Daddy Chris) can use none of that footage."

what? I don't get it... what footage? Didi he shoot something happening to a famous person??

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

ryanripley
Just now, Miky said:

what? I don't get it... what footage? Didi he shoot something happening to a famous person??

she means the footage of her talking about madonna and what the OP is mentioning, she was obviously joking :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

2 minutes ago, gagasgrande said:

I think Princess Diana 

Just now, ryanripley said:

amy winehouse, maybe?

I mean she can easily dropped these names. I mean their stories are not taboo for her to just trail off like that? HMNNN

Just now, Miky said:

Nah, the footage he shot of Gaga saying what she said. Haha

Just now, ryanripley said:

she means the footage of her talking about madonna and what the OP is mentioning, she was obviously joking :selena: 

ugh ok :noparty: hoped for some mysterious drama

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

ryanripley
8 minutes ago, jinko said:

I mean she can easily dropped these names. I mean their stories are not taboo for her to just trail off like that? HMNNN

but if the guy was a producer, he might have worked with winehouse and possibly knew her so she didn't want to say her name?

unless you mean he was the doc producer

She's referring to Amy Winehouse.

She considers Amy to be the biggest martyr to fame, and it makes her upset to talk about because she feels so close to Amy's situation. Gaga could've ended up just the same as Amy Winehouse if she didn't have some good people in her life to support her.

Also she was working with people at the time who worked with Amy who might have been in the room. Mark produced Amy's music.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

2 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

giphy.gif

Hide contents

i lowkey though she was talking about herself too:ohno:

And it was just left hanging! Like sis, there was no follow-up!!!!!! Well maybe because it was too personal but sTILL (I'm concerned :crossed:)

It was Amy, she feels so close to her and probably felt uncomfortable to talk about her in that way because of Mark Ronson, Mark and Amy considered each other as siblings. I don't see it being anyone other than Amy Winehouse

ryanripley
Just now, Bradley said:

Lina Morgana? :rip:

she was never famous though, was she? :selena: 

Archived