đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Five Foot Two: Surprises

n0ne

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, PanPikus said:

Those flowers from Taylor and her reaction :ladyhaha:

Yeah, from her reaction I thought they were from Madonna or someone trolling her :selena:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PanPikus
Just now, lilmonster93 said:

Yeah, from her reaction I thought they were from Madonna or someone trolling her :selena:

I can't wait for the gifs and memes :sweat:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Not The Real Gaga

What did she do? :O

Just now, PanPikus said:

"Perfect Illusion flopped"

"Where's The Cure video?"

"Redo the Million Reasons video"

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

PanPikus
7 minutes ago, Unites said:

What did she do? :O

I don't know how to describe it xD it's her reaction, her face, and then she took those flowers and hid them behind the other ones :giggle:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

ryanripley

I don't know how to describe it xD it's her reaction, her face, and then she took those flowers and hid them behind the other ones :giggle:

and then she put them at the front and her friends complimented them :selena: 

i actually thought that was pretty cool of taylor to send her flowers, they must have had a really mature break up

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PanPikus
8 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

"Perfect Illusion flopped"

"Where's The Cure video?"

"Redo the Million Reasons video"

"Bailiff send reminder again"
"A summons to the court, I told him sorry for his car.."
"****, my illuminati contract expired"
"Mark saw my birthday card for Paul"

:lolga:

PanPikus

And huge surprise for me was Teeth :lolly: I was really shocked :trollga:

ryanripley
10 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I was surprised to hear how rough both her and that ginger collaborator sounded on Hey Girl. Whoever processed their vocals on the final song did a terrific job, or they might have used a different vocal take because in the documentary, Gaga and that other one were literally screaming :rip: Luckily the actual song is not like that

this is so rude

Just now, ryanripley said:

this is so rude

literally how was any of that rude :rip:

I was just surprised by how different the song sounded live versus on the album

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Creyk said:

literally how was any of that rude :rip:

I was just surprised by how different the song sounded live versus on the album

"that ginger collaborator"

tumblr_oqbehsLTKW1u6n38po1_250.gif

you know her name is florence, it's basic respect

SlayGagaloo
17 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I was surprised to hear how rough both her and that ginger collaborator sounded on Hey Girl.

:awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney: 

Over.

As much as I loved the film, it was not really surprising to me at all. In the past 8 years I've always been paying close attention to Gaga as a person besides her as an artist and I love how this documentary focuses on that side of her, but because of that it's not really new to me if you understand what I mean? I think it's more interesting for people that are casual fans of music lovers in general to see the woman behind the 'facade'. I am really happy she's just like I thought she would be and I had a huge smile on my face during many moments.

What did surprise me:

- Her pain: I knew it was bad but I always thought until recently it was hip pain only.

- Her 90 year old grandma is so fit (can't find the right word), beautiful and grounded.  Gaga talked about it before but I love watching her grandma express her concern for Gaga not to obsess over Joanne. It made me cry and I never cry...

- The most magical moment made less magical. The fact that she went up that Bitter End roof wasn't explained at all. It was such a magical moment to give the fans outside a mini concert but if you don't know the backstory it just looks like a publicity thing that was planned that way. Non fans don't know she first did a gig inside (in the venue she got started at) and the fans outside couldn't fit and she decided to perform for them anyway. I want to see her make that decision. 

- The lack of actual scenes of her at work, writing and producing. I thought it was too fragmented. You mostly see her sing, but I would have love to see some friction or witness the birth of a song idea or something.

- The fan that won the competition. It was such a cute moment but it aired already and the scenario was a bit cliche 'popstar meeting a fan', as lovely as they both were. I would've preferred the more spontaneous moments with fans during/after the dive bar shows for example instead. 

- They looped that girl saying Mommy ...it made me cringe so hard and it made me feel so uncomfortable. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived