💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Five Foot Two: Surprises

n0ne

Featured Posts

What moments from the doc surprised you the most?

Let me start off by saying, I already stanned Stefani Joanne Angelina Germontta but the film made me more proud of her and respect her more. She's a hardworking perfectionist with heaps of heart and talent.

But here's some of the things that surprised me:

- How overplayed the Madonna and car crash were (mainly on GGD) before the the doc was released. The Madonna mention was really misconstrued by the trailer/promo and not nearly anything that negative. And car crash wasn't even a crash but a minor fender bender that wasn't even a highlight of the film.

- It thought she was going to really talk about the causes of the breakup between her and Taylor. What we got was she implied that it was somewhat due to her career boost/opportunities.

- Gaga's boob shot. I mean it's nothing we haven't seen before but for some reason I wasn't expecting nudity during the film. :selena:

- The AHS meltdown was overhyped too. I was expecting a full blown diva fit from how the press described it. But it was nowhere as bad as I thought it be. Gaga just seemed like she was tired and being a perfectionist. I thought her SuperBowl rehearsal material was more commandeering.

- The abrupt ending. I was wanting more and was shook that the SuperBowl was the last footage. It just felt so sudden for me.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never believe the pre-hype to anything.

People in marketting are paid to bait people like this by exaggerating. It's the easiest way to get clicks and views. Never believe anything put out as a teaser lol. It builds expectations that will not be met. 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Nothing really. I expected something more. Behind the scenes of BTW or even ARTPOP creation would have been more interesting for me but oh well.

Spoiler

Her boobs got me excited tho :giggle:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

I was surprised to see how nervous she was at the start of the Joanne era. All this time I thought she didn’t really care about PI but she was actually working really hard for it

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Yeah, the way it was described by some places I really thought the AHS 'meltdown' and the super bowl clothes 'meltdown' would be more confrontational.

The AHS thing was just more her complaining to her team, which is so normal, like she is just venting about her work day haha.

And with the super bowl wardrobe, she just explained her issue, why it was a big deal for her and then moved on. Like, she is the boss lady and this is her show... It was less of a meltdown and more her directing her team and explaining clearly what she needs.

Neight Shayde

To be honest if we got a "deeper" documentary it'll feel like the sole purpose of the documentary was to push an agenda for everyone to like her, when in reality, not everyone will. This verite-style documentary was perfect, in my opinion.

Upon reading the press' opinions about it I never really expected anything more from what i've seen? I knew what Gaga was going to say, and the press didn't really exaggerate the things they watched from the documentary.

FameHookah

Her titties hanging out so CASUALLY in front of her crew hahah i mean its nothing new she did the same back in 2009 and at the artrave when she changed outfits onstage but still, her tits in full hd in front of me was like woaahh oh hai stef 🌚 idk why but i liked them 🌝

WTF is MDNA

ryanripley
16 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

- It thought she was going to really talk about the causes of the breakup between her and Taylor. What we got was she implied that it was somewhat due to her career boost/opportunities.

- The abrupt ending. I was wanting more and was shook that the SuperBowl was the last footage. It just felt so sudden for me.

these are my 2 main criticisms, i loved the entire documentary because duh, i'm a lady gaga fan :classy:

but it really stuck out to me how at the start, we saw a lot of behind the scenes in the music making and as the doc went on, it sort of felt like they were touching on different parts of the year rather than fully going in. maybe that had a hard time cutting down half year's worth of footage once PI came out since she was on a full album cycle? :shrug: 

the ending part was literally just some very fancy (and beautiful) shots of the final rehearsal rather than her actually rehearsing, i really though we'd see her probably giving directions, being the boss on stage, the rooftop and flying etc

on the other hand, she's always been super secret about her relationships, i had no idea there was a matt :selena: so her actually talking about taylor etc was probably the deepest she's ever gone into exposing her love life (even though it wasn't that deep at all)

i also have to say that i really think, being a superfan, i'm biased against it since i want to know everything, literally everything

Spoiler

and i don't believe taylor left her because she did a movie, if that's the reason he told her then he's a liar and he had bigger issues with being with her that he was too afraid to admit

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

JustaMonster
16 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

- Gaga's boob shot. I mean it's nothing we haven't seen before but for some reason I wasn't expecting nudity during the film. :selena:

I cackled when she just took off her top like that :air: 

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Mirages
25 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

- It thought she was going to really talk about the causes of the breakup between her and Taylor. What we got was she implied that it was somewhat due to her career boost/opportunities

I dont think itd be fair to him if she talked about it + Im glad shes keeping some of her life private...especially relationship, like I dont go aroun talking about my significant other, those are private matters that other people dont need to know, let alone the whole world

28 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

The abrupt ending. I was wanting more and was shook that the SuperBowl was the last footage. It just felt so sudden for me.

Weve seen her at the begining getting lifted, so I guess the director wanted to cycle back to it? It was very sudden could have had a couple shots of the highlights of the performance and ended with a footage of her when she left the football field to see how she was feeling and if the whole frenzy from the begining of the album recording to the superbowl preparations.

It was nice I liked it, but wanted to see more of superbowl rehearsals, but the documentary wasnt really about the SB it was about Gaga and her feelings so I guess that was the directors take to show more of the emotion then actual events.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

ryanripley
Just now, Mirages said:

I dont think itd be fair to him if she talked about it + Im glad shes keeping some of her life private...especially relationship, like I dont go aroun talking about my significant other, those are private matters that other people dont need to know, let alone the whole world

you're right but it's also her relationship too, she has a right to express her feelings etc but thankfully, she kept it very mature and basic (even though i wanted more :giveup:) as she's always done with her past boyfriends

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PanPikus

Those flowers from Taylor and her reaction :ladyhaha:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Mirages
Just now, ryanripley said:

you're right but it's also her relationship too, she has a right to express her feelings etc but thankfully, she kept it very mature and basic (even though i wanted more :giveup:) as she's always done with her past boyfriends

Yeah but you dont wanna just go on camera and trash up something that was real and really hurt you and if you still love that person you dont really wanna hurt them either. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived