💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Five Foot Two: Surprises

n0ne

Featured Posts

Starbucks
24 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I was surprised to hear how rough both her and that ginger collaborator sounded on Hey Girl.

Ed Sheeran was on the film?

Honey if you don't know her name you better check Joanne's tracklist, don't be like that :neyde:

Your everyday cups of kindness

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
8 minutes ago, Marjol said:

- The lack of actual scenes of her at work, writing and producing. I thought it was too fragmented. You mostly see her sing, but I would have love to see some fiction or witness the birth of a song idea or something.

- The fan that won the competition. It was such a cute moment but it aired already and the scenario was a bit cliche 'popstar meeting a fan', as lovely as they both were. I would've preferred the more spontaneous moments with fans during/after the dive bar shows for example instead. 

- They looped that girl saying Mommy ...it made me cringe so hard and it made me feel so uncomfortable. 

these are also criticisms that i have ^, but again, that probably stems from me being a fan and pretty much knowing the basics already

- i guess this doc was basically only focusing on the life of lady gaga instead of the making of joanne or the making of the SB, the tour etc, so we really didn't get to see how joanne came together, only the deep roots it came from (which was sweet and made me cry) and some footage of vocals and mastering

- that meeting the fan part was pretty useless in the doc, even though i had no idea it happened

- that mommy girl :rip: and the fact she followed her :rip: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
36 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I was surprised to hear how rough both her and that ginger collaborator sounded on Hey Girl.

omg you actually edited it and kept the rude part in :rip: 

1 hour ago, lilmonster93 said:

- The abrupt ending. I was wanting more and was shook that the SuperBowl was the last footage. It just felt so sudden for me.

Yeees. I was like umm is that really all? 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

ryanripley

when did she start planning the tour? i was hoping to see some JWT concept footage but maybe they stopped filming by then?

but then that doesn't make sense cus she announced the tour right after the HTS, right? :huh: 

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, FameHookah said:

Her titties hanging out so CASUALLY in front of her crew hahah i mean its nothing new she did the same back in 2009 and at the artrave when she changed outfits onstage but still, her tits in full hd in front of me was like woaahh oh hai stef 🌚 idk why but i liked them 🌝

Hahaha I mean it didn't bother me. As a nurse very little shocks me but even I had to admit it's like "it feels wrong that I'm looking because that woman is like a mother figure to me and so many other monsters"

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

these are also criticisms that i have ^, but again, that probably stems from me being a fan and pretty much knowing the basics already

- i guess this doc was basically only focusing on the life of lady gaga instead of the making of joanne or the making of the SB, the tour etc, so we really didn't get to see how joanne came together, only the deep roots it came from (which was sweet and made me cry) and some footage of vocals and mastering

- that meeting the fan part was pretty useless in the doc, even though i had no idea it happened

- that mommy girl :rip: and the fact she followed her :rip: 

I think her heart would explode if she every truly thought about how much she loves her monsters ♥️ This documentary is something truly special

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

6 hours ago, ryanripley said:

omg you actually edited it and kept the rude part in :rip: 

I don't know what you want from me, I did not even understand the original comment as rude, like what was rude about that? IDK. But if it was that apparently then I tried to take out some of the parts that might have been problematic

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I don't know what you want from me, I did not even understand the original comment as rude, like what was rude about that? IDK. But if it was that apparently then I tried to take out some of the parts that might have been problematic

that's really worrying then when you can't recognise when you're being rude. you called her "that ginger collaborator" when you know exactly what her name is, it's literally basic respect. you're active on this forum so you know the Joanne tracklist, her name is in the title plus florence has had mainstream success. i pointed out exactly what was rude and so have other members so let's not play dumb, just keep trolling i guess

tumblr_oqbehsLTKW1u6n38po1_250.gif

Archived