Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Ticketmaster offering refunds to rescheduled European dates

spicemuncher

Featured Posts

spicemuncher

Hey guys, thought I'd give you all a heads up. If any of you cannot make a rescheduled date for JWT (not that they've been announced...), contact Ticketmaster or Live Nation. I did and was refunded promptly with zero hassle. It took less than 48 hours and it showed up in my bank account.

SlaeUrAnus

I'm just going to wait. If she announces a rescheduled date at least a month before, then I can book time off work to attend. 

In my messy era.

42 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

Hey guys, thought I'd give you all a heads up. If any of you cannot make a rescheduled date for JWT (not that they've been announced...), contact Ticketmaster or Live Nation. I did and was refunded promptly with zero hassle. It took less than 48 hours and it showed up in my bank account.

How did u do? Some says I have to fill a form and some says I just have to send them the tickets and booking number

I reaaaaaaaaally wanna go to the rescheduled concert but I won't even be in europe :(  

I'm mad, but I understand why it was postponed. I hope she makes a tour film!

34 minutes ago, Miley said:

How did u do? Some says I have to fill a form and some says I just have to send them the tickets and booking number

what?? -.-' but I don't have the tickets in physical form........ how can I get a refund then?

Godmatica

I send them an email to get my refund and they told me that they are waiting for a return of production. So, apparently I’ll have to wait. :madge:

That is great!

Hope some fans who not able to go on rescheduled dates can get closure now.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 hour ago, Juvi said:

what?? -.-' but I don't have the tickets in physical form........ how can I get a refund then?

same.. they asked to send etickets. I swear Idk 

41 minutes ago, Miley said:

same.. they asked to send etickets. I swear Idk 

e-tickets? like electronic tickets? or did you add the e accidentally? but whatever.......... I still wanna keep 'em even if I have to call in sick for work/school

18 minutes ago, Juvi said:

e-tickets? like electronic tickets? or did you add the e accidentally? but whatever.......... I still wanna keep 'em even if I have to call in sick for work/school

no e-tickets

spicemuncher

If they’re e-tickets or box office collection, they are refundable instantly. Just email them with the information, including the booking reference number.

If you have the physical ticket, email them to alert them that you want a refund and await further instructions. You have to send them back for a refund. Alternatively, ask if you are able to return them to a box office if you don’t trust mail.

They clearly say, if you have already received your physical ticket and want a refund, you must return them and they will not be responsible for refunding any tickets lost in the mail, so use something secure, insured and tracked.

spicemuncher
2 hours ago, Hecturr said:

I reaaaaaaaaally wanna go to the rescheduled concert but I won't even be in europe :(  

I'm mad, but I understand why it was postponed. I hope she makes a tour film!

Same. I was disappointed for a few days but I just watched Five Foot Two and felt bad. I can’t bring myself to be angry because she’s in pain. I hope they at least put out the tour on DVD or a livestream or something for the fans that can’t make it.

Godmatica
1 hour ago, spicemuncher said:

If they’re e-tickets or box office collection, they are refundable instantly. Just email them with the information, including the booking reference number.

If you have the physical ticket, email them to alert them that you want a refund and await further instructions. You have to send them back for a refund. Alternatively, ask if you are able to return them to a box office if you don’t trust mail.

They clearly say, if you have already received your physical ticket and want a refund, you must return them and they will not be responsible for refunding any tickets lost in the mail, so use something secure, insured and tracked.

I sent them the email and they told me that they are waiting to get more information, so... :sweat:

spicemuncher

Did you make it absolutely certain that you are not able to attend the date? I said I cannot go at a later time and would like a refund. The reply to email was this:

Hi,

Thanks for your email.

I'm pleased to confirm that I've now refunded your bookings for you. A total of £1354.00 has been credited to your Master card and should show in your account within 15 days.

If your payment card has expired please click here for more information.

If there's anything else we can help with please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kind Regards

Aidan

Ticketmaster Customer Care

Archived