Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Madonna on the first night of her first tour

Spock

Featured Posts

Singing the opening song 

A queen. An icon. A legend. 

tumblr_inline_nmt5v9SMTS1tov9al_500.gif

(also Dress You Up followed by Holiday followed by Into The Groove whew the one-two-three punch of slay)

who will love me when the night is over

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, Princess Stache said:

her fans are cunts to gaga

Please dont generalize. I agree many of her stans are toxic to gaga but some of us are also Gaga stans

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Love Madonna and I love Gaga. Madonna's fans are very horrible to Gaga. I just wish there was mutual respect for these two very important women. 

Antonio
30 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Please dont generalize. I agree many of her stans are toxic to gaga but some of us are also Gaga stans

Major tea spillage here tonight whew wig!

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Mirages
2 hours ago, Princess Stache said:

Its just that her attitude sucks

The reason I can't get into her music.....I hate the fact that she has the need to tear everybody down and sometimes it's not even shady it's purely nasty. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Princess Stache
9 minutes ago, Mirages said:

The reason I can't get into her music.....I hate the fact that she has the need to tear everybody down and sometimes it's not even shady it's purely nasty. 

She's just so bitter for no reason.

Just now, Princess Stache said:

yeah and her fans too they talk to much s*** about gaga 

follow me in twitter omg

Mirages
1 minute ago, Princess Stache said:

And I'm not even trying to hate on her, it's just that that part of her is so offputting, that I can't bring myself to watch anything live of hers, 'cause she might say something that will trigger me and I like to think of myself as a loving person :whitney: And when listening to her music just because she is such an icon I have problem separating her persona and the song so I can't really get into the music as well.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

dlioncourt91

How did this turn into Gaga/Madonna again? Lord, simply mention the performance or post here and leave petty stan wars out of it.

M fans are rude to Gaga? Well it works both ways, both sides are vicious to the other and continue this "war" between both women when you can simply refrain from it and ignore it rather than fueling it. How many constant posts are there tearing down M as well? Gaga? It never stops but to point the finger at one side when both are guilty is something else. 

Both should be appreciated for their work, not what people on the net have to say.

Archived