💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

TIME calls Five Foot Two "Without precedent" and "A riveting piece of work"

thehanyo

Featured Posts

thehanyo

The singer’s struggle with chronic pain is one of the several threads of Gaga: Five Foot Two, a backstage documentary arriving on Netflix Friday. The film is without much precedent — documentaries of its sort are generally filmed at a carefully selected moment during which the artist will be shown at their best. From the start, Five Foot Two shows Gaga at a professional and, arguably, personal low point. Rarely in the pop world have calculation and need rubbed up against one another in such a combustible way, particularly given that Gaga made her name on her status as someone deeply focused on image and long seemed too over-the-top to ever be brought low. The documentary is a riveting piece of work.

200.gif

http://time.com/4949099/lady-gaga-netflix-documentary-review/

AAAAAAlice

I may be dreaming too high, but could this doc be nominated to any big awards? Oscar, Emmy, something?

I've listening to Maroon 5 since I was 13.

Economy
1 minute ago, Parach said:

They love her again. 

Tbh! The Rise!!!!!!

Btw parach ur still cute and i never got the nudes u promised me :crossed: 

TIME is a pretty big deal.

I bet the earlier reviews that were biased wished they had waited to see what the big boys would say. Now they probably feel silly.

boyerased
3 minutes ago, AAAAAAlice said:

I may be dreaming too high, but could this doc be nominated to any big awards? Oscar, Emmy, something?

Clearly they're aiming for that especially with the limited screening so it'll qualify for the Oscars.

andy232000
6 minutes ago, AAAAAAlice said:

both Oscars and Emmy´s!!!! 

Archived