Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Montreal & Rio Be Included In Postponed Dates

Twitter

Featured Posts

Title :duck: since she cancelled both shows, would they be included in the postponed dates. Even though RiR was a festival but maybe she could do a show at Maracanã Stadium as the final date. 

At least she was in Canada but I mean she should come back to Rio asap. Her latinamerican fanbase is dedicated, huge and it would be harmful for their career if they felt left out.

Of course, she could also not do **** lmao which is probably what will happen. I love her and I understand her situation, but looking at how rocky stuff has been with her touring there I don't think she will come back. But I hope she surprises me.

viniferrett
29 minutes ago, KING said:

Title :duck: since she cancelled both shows, would they be included in the postponed dates. Even though RiR was a festival but maybe she could do a show at Maracanã Stadium as the final date. 

Lmao no sis, way too big 

But I don’t think she will comeback here anyways :selena:

AAAAAAlice

As Maroon 5 would say:

MARACANÃ?

YES PLEASE

I think that February/March would be a good time of the year to do this. Think: she does all the north american leg by the end of this year and take some rest until middle/late january.

Then she could

a: do the european leg (7 weeks long, assuming she would start in february it would end at the third week of march)

b: do a latin american leg with the same amount of shows as BTW Ball had, and then go to europe.

We can't forget that some rumours said that Asia and Oceania would have dates too. Anyway...looking forward for her comeback here. She can't forget us, and br monsters could move heavens and earth to bring her back. We know our strenght. That's how we made her (almost) come here to perform.

I've listening to Maroon 5 since I was 13.

Archived