💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does GaGa listen to todays artists?

Oscar

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

Honestly, I'm sure she listens to the radio just like all of us. As a musician herself, it obviously is of interest to her. She even tweets her peers sometimes like when she tweeted about Bruno Mars has one of the best records with Locked Out of Heaven. Let's not forget she knows the words to Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO!

2:54

Poissonche

Well, in 2010 she said she loved to sing along loudly to You Belong With Me, so I can definitely picture her singing along to Despacito :stalkga:

bitchimtrying

She's constantly on the move, whether she's in the car, on a plane etc, so she probably listens to a lot of new music. 

Of course she's aware of her peers and the stars that she grew with i.e. Katy, Bieber, RiRi, etc. but probably not the fresh one that came out 2015-2017. 

DrKindnessKunt1999

I feel like her music taste is all over the place... in a good way. Let me put it this way, Gaga almost collaborated with Azealia Banks because she liked her music. Of course she must be aware of the newer artists. 

tellemhone

She listens to the radio often, when MR comes on she would snapchat it, and it's not like she listens just to hear MR

:air: :air: :air:

I also remember her doing a post on IG of listening to Ellie Goulding while doing a yoga class, and she quoted the lyrics and all.

Archived