💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga's Joanne World Tour Earns $52 Million in Opening Trek

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Bradley
11 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

Why do you need to drag Katy into this? Her Prismatic tour **** on the Born This Way Ball and artRave. People have different ups and downs, Gaga is up right now but her last 2 tours were not instant sellouts at all. Katy's doing her thing, Gaga is doing hers...grow up you sound bitter! Let Gaga be successful and appreciate that loser 

I love both Lady Gaga and Katy Perry but how did The Prismatic World Tour sh*t on the highly successful Born This Way Ball?

also artRAVE was based on ARTPOP, which was less successful than Prism, and it manage to rack up $83 million from 79 dates which wasn't too bad.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages

Lady Gaga’s Joanne World Tour topped $52 million in ticket sales during its opening trek through North America based on box office tallies reported by promoter Live Nation. The overall number of sold tickets reached 440,551 at 20 sold out concerts in 15 cities in the U.S. and Canada. 

Highlights from the North American run include the pop star’s first headlining performances at American stadiums.

Understandably the stadium dates were the top money earners with attendance averaging 36,500 per concert. New York’s Citi Field heads up the list of stadium grosses with $9.5 million from a two-night stand on Aug. 28 and 29. 

The tour’s attendance average per show is higher than the averages at North American arena performances during two of her earlier tours.

Source

I'm the bitch that's fragile

this tour had the potential to be MASSIVE if she had dates in Asia and Latin America as well, of course we know the reasons this will never happen but agh

tumblr_m7h3k1cQF41r4wyx0o5_r2_250.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived