💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

'Gaga: Five Foot Two' Director on How They Handled Madonna Drama and more

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

FameHookah

DADDY FIST ME:lolly:

OT : I hope the Madonna situation doesnt get worse ppl at madonnanation are being RUTHLESS about the tour rn.

WTF is MDNA

How they handled it? More like how they made the decision to manufacture it for maximized viewership and media controversy

MaybeKermit
4 minutes ago, Chic said:

How they handled it? More like how they made the decision to manufacture it for maximized viewership and media controversy

Tbh I know where u are coming from, and ofcourse they included it because of those reasons probably

HOWEVER, it's her documentary, and she can talk about whatever she wants? She was having a conversation with someone while they were filming, the Madonna-thing was brought up, and she decided to talk about it. It's not like she said, "ok now ask me sth about Madonna so we can include it' :huh:

lxdygxga
10 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

OT : I hope rhe Madonna situation doesnt get worse ppl at madonnanation are being RUTHLESS about the tour rn.

They're always angry about her and this was her first setback in an incredibly successful era so they've jumped on it. As an avid Madonna fan myself, I think it's ridiculous. 

monketsharona

I hope it'll help both of those two great women to be in a better relationship !

It's still a shame Gaga and Madonna did not collaborate on something. They could shake the pop world forever

Robinladen
49 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

OT : I hope the Madonna situation doesnt get worse ppl at madonnanation are being RUTHLESS about the tour rn.

MadonnaNation is always ruthless about Gaga nnn, they'll claim any Gaga achievement is bought, fake, whatever. Who cares about what they say.

Reginald
57 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Wtf is MaDonnaNAtion?

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Archived