đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

'Gaga: Five Foot Two' Director on How They Handled Madonna Drama and more

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe

He is a very good looking man. :lolly:

As for Madonna, I’m glad Gaga was honest and said something. I really couldn’t care less about Madonna stans who have had nothing better to do than tear Gaga down for the last nine years. They should get a life and or spend more time appreciating their artist. 

⚯͛

18 hours ago, Chic said:

How they handled it? More like how they made the decision to manufacture it for maximized viewership and media controversy

Amen & agreed. There's no other actual point other than that. 

PoshLife
On 9/21/2017 at 5:20 PM, Chic said:

How they handled it? More like how they made the decision to manufacture it for maximized viewership and media controversy

"Manufacture it?" You know we have Madonna bashing Gaga in her own words, on film, right? You're aware of that?

16 hours ago, PoshLife said:

"Manufacture it?" You know we have Madonna bashing Gaga in her own words, on film, right? You're aware of that?

I'd hardly call that a bashing. 

5 hours ago, Jaume Cam said:

the Madonna scene is cut like 3 times so it's so planned... it was included just to get more views

Oh but no matter how obvious it is, some just cant admit the simple truth...

Supersonic
5 hours ago, Jaume Cam said:

the Madonna scene is cut like 3 times so it's so planned... it was included just to get more views

That's a very negligent oversimplification. Just because it is cut, doesn't mean it was obviously orchestrated. You don't know the footage that was left out. I could have included Gaga going off-tangent (because she was obviously drunk and high in this) or a prolonged thinking pause (because she was obviously drunk and high in this).

4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

That's a very negligent oversimplification. Just because it is cut, doesn't mean it was obviously orchestrated. You don't know the footage that was left out. I could have included Gaga going off-tangent (because she was obviously drunk and high in this) or a prolonged thinking pause (because she was obviously drunk and high in this).

You are kidding rigth? Things dont just happen in doc films etc. They are planned and scripted and everything is put there on purpose. And there's no other reason for this random Madonna mention yet again than getting headlines. This whole topic is ancient history. 

4 minutes ago, Snow said:

You are kidding rigth? Things dont just happen in doc films etc. They are planned and scripted and everything is put there on purpose. And there's no other reason for this random Madonna mention yet again than getting headlines. This whole topic is ancient history. 

totally right... everything on tv or whatever, not only five foot two, is so planned or even if it's not planned then it's edited to a certain degree.

Economy
On 2017-09-21 at 5:20 PM, Chic said:

Not gonna lie... this crossed my mind too :rip: 

but its hard to be sure. Im sure shes legit been upset about it so it doesnt mean it was planned or scripted... she could have spontaneously been trying to vent frustration

theres no way to know anything for certain if anything was planned

misunderstood

He's so sweet and caring of other and I love it.

I'd love for him to film me everyday if I was in Gaga's shoes too.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived