Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Born This Way's Revenge

PartTimeCatdad

Featured Posts

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

When no one talks to you but you're coming for no reason to look cool:awkney:

IM SCREAMINGGGGGGGGGGG WHY R U STILL PRESSEDT....did the guy who u quoted talked to u or me??? lmfao sis

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaybeKermit
4 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

Can confirm it's different from the official cover version, it has different hair :poot:

i hope the dispute is settled :poot:

omg it took me 40 minutes to see the difference :toofunny: 

3 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

IM SCREAMINGGGGGGGGGGG WHY R U STILL PRESSEDT....did the guy who u quoted talked to u or me??? lmfao sis

Maybe did he talk to you while making fun of me? :oprah:

Every year, I feel like more and more publications are looking back at his album as a finely aged masterpiece, or whatever. 

There were so many of those reviews during its fifth anniversary.

3 points in and ready for more

I think this is an old article. I read this same article a while back.

Anyway, Born this Way wasn't exactly critically panned, so I don't think it needs this defense. If anything, her as a person got a dragging rather than the album. ARTPOP is the one that needs the "it wasn't so bad you guise!" articles written about it. 

ApplauseftAdele
8 hours ago, HANZ said:

perfect record

I just wished the album cover was better

these 2 were better for an album cover, they even scream ICONIC

gaga1.png1427196021_346933_1427196441_noticia_nor

YASSS or even the BTW single cover! And then replace it with something else i guess lol

Mirages

I loved everything about Born This Way to be honest, its one of my favorite albums of all time. Whoever tore her at the time was stupid. The album was dark, freeing and had stellar production. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Another Bad Kid
12 hours ago, HANZ said:

perfect record

I just wished the album cover was better

these 2 were better for an album cover, they even scream ICONIC

gaga1.png1427196021_346933_1427196441_noticia_nor

God that second photoshoot produced so many iconic photos that still top my list of fave Gaga pics to this day. At least the deluxe version's cover looked kind of like that picture. 

BTW has always been Gaga's best project, imo. It's the most cohesive of her works and the songs are simply out of this world. Gaga always has an element of 'there is no other pop song like this' in all of her songs, but BTW goes above and beyond. Even with references to the 80s, it's still so different. BTW made it very hard for me to listen to any other album of hers since its release in 2011.

When TFM came out, it was like, 'holy ****, these songs sound so different than what's on the radio, Gaga's using her voice in a different more powerful way, and the lyrics are so different than TF'. BTW took that even further. Not to mention that the lyrics (minus a few gems on ARTPOP and Joanne) are her best.

Massively underrated of all of her work.

Bradley
13 hours ago, kevindjibouti said:

Sooooo it is a fanmade, that's all I said before everyone started making fun despite being wrong :madge:

It's not fanmade. it's just the single cover without the words.

GeeYewWhai

Tbh I think it wasn't as big of a success largely in part due to the born this way music vid. It was just too weird for the public, especially after Alejandro. I mean its still one of her lowest viewed music videos to date.

Nothing Happened

Eurotrash

I’m a mess, I thought you were talking about this 

:toofunny:

On topic: it is the best Gaga era so far. The fashion, the performances, the promotion, the aesthetic, the music, the everything was fuc*ing amazing. It was the best time to be a little monster :kara: I think she should work on road more, because she’s the most inspired during tour :giveup:

Archived