pI81vuZ.gif

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

2 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

I wish I could know how the BTW era feels :(

I became a monster during ARTPOP era 

pI81vuZ.gif

You're a survivor my friend.

18361203_1406154836097551_945043732_n.pn

Nothing will compare how November 2009-March 2010 or December 2010-February 2011 felt for Monsters.

The mini TEOG-era with the teal wig is still my favorite slice of her career ever. It was summer, I was constantly at the beach, jamming to the entirety of BTW out on the road, and just l i v i n g the album. Seeing these clips makes me so incredibly nostalgic, I can't... my heart :diane: 

❤ x ❤

4 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

pI81vuZ.gif

Tbh the best time was TMB 2.0 in the lead up to BTW and the album release. Her interviews were super interesting, she spoke about the music with such a unique angle, and you could tell she was *SO* excited for us to hear it, more than any of the other albums before release. It may have been different, but it really seemed like she was 100% pleased with how she got to put out BTW and seemed to have the most fun making it. Who knows, though! It was also the era when we saw the most behind the scenes glimpses into her process whether that was pictures or the renewed Gagavisions, etc. so it really could have just seemed that way. She also seemed tired af so the eventual hip break comes as no surprise. BTW was a relentless rollout.

joemayzzin

this was so ICONIC, the BTW era is probably my favorite era of hers cause she seemed so happy and it just brought this entire fanbase together!!

FfFfFfFF
13 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

pI81vuZ.gif

Imagine becoming a fan during Joanne. :selena:

7 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Tbh the best time was TMB 2.0 in the lead up to BTW and the album release. Her interviews were super interesting, she spoke about the music with such a unique angle, and you could tell she was *SO* excited for us to hear it, more than any of the other albums before release. It may have been different, but it really seemed like she was 100% pleased with how she got to put out BTW and seemed to have the most fun making it. Who knows, though! It was also the era when we saw the most behind the scenes glimpses into her process whether that was pictures or the renewed Gagavisions, etc. so it really could have just seemed that way. She also seemed tired af so the eventual hip break comes as no surprise. BTW was a relentless rollout.

Yeah, TMB 2.0 era leading into BTW was the BEST. 

MaybeKermit
13 minutes ago, joemayzin said:

this was so ICONIC, the BTW era is probably my favorite era of hers cause she seemed so happy and it just brought this entire fanbase together!!

true, though a lot of monsters left because of BTW and its 'weird'/'goth' sound :( 

PartySick
32 minutes ago, that juju said:

The mini TEOG-era with the teal wig is still my favorite slice of her career ever. It was summer, I was constantly at the beach, jamming to the entirety of BTW out on the road, and just l i v i n g the album. Seeing these clips makes me so incredibly nostalgic, I can't... my heart :diane: 

Literally me during the ARTPOP era :wub:

🖤

Archived