💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana Del Rey New Merch + World Tour NA Dates NEXT WEEK

Perfume

Featured Posts

Just announced by Lana on her Instagram that there is new merch coming tomorrow consisting of:

A white windbreaker featuring transparent panels, with an embroidered red rose on each shoulder and text underneath them reading “Lust for Life.”

A white cap with black sailboat embroidery 

A red t-shirt with Lana Del Rey in white font on the sleeves 

She has said there is more coming but will only put out these 3 things for this month! She has also stated that dates for the North American leg of the world tour are coming out next week! I would post the Instagram link but I'm in school where it's blocked, so if any kind girl can post her most recent on the posts below that'd be great!

Side-note: Lana will be doing a livestream later today showing each item in detail, but Lana is the queen of staying up all night and posted on her Instagram Story this morning (around 6AM LA time) that she was first going to bed and would go live after she wakes up!

an angel held me like a child

One more thing: Buying the new merch will grant you a pre-sale code for the dates that are announced next week!

monsterdino
5 minutes ago, So Legit said:

Just announced by Lana on her Instagram that there is new merch coming tomorrow consisting of:

A windbreaker with "Lust for Life" on it 

A hat with Lust for Life on the front

A t-shirt with Lust for Life / Lana Del Rey on the sleeves with roses!

saikdnaskdasd, wow amazing merch...I think this is the prettiest merch I have ever seen

Just now, monsterdino said:

saikdnaskdasd, wow amazing merch...I think this is the prettiest merch I have ever seen

Right! I'm perched knowing I'll be able to get a $80 white windbreaker with a $2 font :gaysia:

Just now, So Legit said:

Right! I'm perched knowing I'll be able to get a $80 white windbreaker with a $2 font :gaysia:

lol they were being sarcastic because there are no images.

Just now, BeyerJ said:

lol they were being sarcastic because there are no images.

Oh :giveup: There's none provided yet besides a short Insta vid showing off some of the items. Lana also wore the hat some time ago!

Lana has just finished her livestream showcasing some more items! I'll make sure to rewatch it and get some pictures for this thread... Really cute stuff! Here's the rundown -

The items have had 9 months in the making (since March)

3 items released today (Rose Tee, Windbreaker, Sweater)

Around 15 items released total (California shirt, California Location Sporty Trench, Album Cover Jacket, Boat Ballcap, Visor, etc)

Pop-up shop around Camp Flog Gnaw festival around Halloween/first week of November

She also opened up about the world tour stating she can only speak about North America right now, but she still went ahead and said some other countries... Rebel queen

Starting in North America

Has South American leg

Europe (only 7 places)

Lana wants to go to Middle East and is trying to get there.

Special guests will be joining her

Pre-Sale - Next Wednesday

General Sale - Next Friday

The new merch isn’t on the website yet? 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

Bitch just said she's probably coming to the Middle East I've been screaming :lolly: I swear to god if she pulls something and puts all those dates in Israel I may unstan :selena:

Archived