💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Don't Be So Rude!

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

I am not a massive Katy Perry fan but seriously Witness world tour slays! She might not be a great singer or dancer or performer but the way she represents it, spectacular! Stage design is on fire, the choreography is neat and clean and outfits are impressive. If Katy influenced by Gaga then that's a good sign and we should appreciate it. And those who are complaining and completely bashing her, folks! you are sounding like a general pressed Madonna stan :ph34r:

My favorite performance: 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

AndrewGr

She never was and never will be one of my favorite artists, and I don't like her recent songs, but I can tell that she works hard for this era (even if it's messy) and I really like her attitude lately... So I honestly hope that this tour will be successful.

Thank you for sharing a piece of your mind

451a6d655e04e9c3a9acd520438d0e3209fd2.gi

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Her stage production is top notch, as always, but her energy as a performer is such a let down. Even considering Gags' health, she dances with more energy than Katy does :oprah: 

Sandrology

I don't know what hurts my ears more after this video... Katys live singing or hear 12-year old fans screaming every lyric.

giphy.gif

Gagadonna

I like Katy but the show is too reminiscent of Gaga's early career. I'm seriously starting to think that Katy is dedicating her career to her ATM :classy: I mean even Noah, her own show opener, paid tribute to her

VillainTina

katy has been slaying me this era what are ya talking about soo..

tenor.gif

i was never a katy fan (bc of the gaga katy feud)  but ever since bon appetit she has 

been making me a stan and ever since then i search up all her performances listen to all her music

i really like her acoustic stuff :classy: and now im going to her tour 

and just last year i disliked her or never bothered to download any of her stuff :toofunny:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

StrawberryBlond

It's not rude to simply state an opinion on art. Artists put themselves out there to be judged and if they can't handle it, why do they do it? They put their work out there and we decide if we like it or not, just like any other business puts out a product. Using your free will to speak your mind on that product is not rude. It's natural to criticise artists who make millions even if they can't sing well, have bad songs and have no stage presence. If we didn't have this criticism, we wouldn't know how to differentiate between good and bad. You're free to like it just as we are free to hate it. To play devil's advocate, I could say that other people here are too nice to other artists in general, their standards for good music are too low. Personally, I don't see how Gaga fans could be satisfied with Katy's performance ability. Once you've seen Gaga's amazing vocals, instrument playing abilities, dancing, performance skills and heartfelt speeches on tour, the other pop girls just can't compare.

DeanWinchester
19 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

It's not rude to simply state an opinion on art. Artists put themselves out there to be judged and if they can't handle it, why do they do it? They put their work out there and we decide if we like it or not, just like any other business puts out a product. Using your free will to speak your mind on that product is not rude. It's natural to criticise artists who make millions even if they can't sing well, have bad songs and have no stage presence. If we didn't have this criticism, we wouldn't know how to differentiate between good and bad. You're free to like it just as we are free to hate it. To play devil's advocate, I could say that other people here are too nice to other artists in general, their standards for good music are too low. Personally, I don't see how Gaga fans could be satisfied with Katy's performance ability. Once you've seen Gaga's amazing vocals, instrument playing abilities, dancing, performance skills and heartfelt speeches on tour, the other pop girls just can't compare.

I always loved your posts. Well-put even though I may not always fully agree.

I for one am also trying to avoid the unnecessary drags to her but on the other hand, it's refreshing to see that it's no longer just monsters who are finally noticing how Katy also "borrows" imagery from others and that Katy is no longer being given a free pass.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

I don't understand why there is any need to compare in the first place. Who honestly if emotionally and physically affected by whether or not fcuking Katy Perry's tour outfits look anything like Lady Gaga's?

If you'd don't like Katy Perry's music or "artistry" then move on and quit bitching about it. Everyone is entitled to have their own tastes, and clearly she has fans, so just let people enjoy what they want to enjoy.

And let's not pretend like Gaga has never "borrowed" from other artists.:madge:

Archived