💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What do you think Gaga is going to say about ARTPOP in 5F2?

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

What do you think Gaga is going to tell us about ARTPOP in Five Foot Two?

I think she is going to talk about the hate she got,her addictions,the BTWB cancellation,how she recovered,and those kind of things.I hope she doesn't talk too bad/negative about the era,and also tell us maybe some positive experiences😊.ARTPOP era is actually one of my favorite era's(and albums)of Gaga,along with BTW,so it would be sad to only hear sad/negative things about the era/album😔

Considering it was made at a very dark time in her life, she probably has mixed feelings about it. I'm sure she still likes it but it probably brings back a lot of bad memories. 

GagaUnderYou

She mentions the title I believe and I remember seeing some outfits featured but she doesn't talk about the album process at all. 

17 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

She mentions the title I believe and I remember seeing some outfits featured but she doesn't talk about the album process at all. 

This. I'm pretty sure the only thing that will be said is about the change of direction with Joanne and a more toned down image. From the reviews I've read, not much is said about her creative process at all.

PMKKARDASHiAN
47 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

Hoping it’s not all negative. ARTPOP will forever remain her best album/era.

:oprah: How tho... 

Because there aren't sit down interviews I think a lot of the content will be focused on what she's doing now and her process for her work recently. If there were sit down interviews I think we'd see her talk more about her previous work but tbh I think a lot of what we'll hear will be her engaging in conversations with others and less about her going deep into her other eras 

Archived