Gaga: Five Foot Two Streaming Now

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

-Don't use torrent or any other illegal site to watch the documentary. If you don't want to spend your money-Netflix offers a free month of service for new customers.All you need to do is enter your email address +credit card details and sign up for the subscription. Just make sure to cancel your subscription 2-3 days before your free trial ends.For more details follow this link .:gaycat:

-I need each and every one of you to make an account on Metacritic, Rotten Tomatoes and IMDB and give it the highest rating possible. :gaycat:

-Don't forget to give it a thumbs up on Netflix and Google too.:gaycat:

ok ladies,that's all for now. Get your tissues,inhalers, weave glue ready 'cuz we're only hours away from witnessing the most iconic pop culture moment of this century.:gaycat:

NO MORE ****ING AROUND. LET'S GOOOOO.

tumblr_inline_n456y12JKw1ro5aab.giftumblr_inline_n456y12JKw1ro5aab.giftumblr_inline_n456y12JKw1ro5aab.gif

I have Mac, do you know how I can watch it ?

McMonster08

Won't it be available on 12AM per respective timezone? Hopefully it'll be that way so I get to see it in two hours.:excited2:

PanPikus

Inb4 Admin comes to close this thread and says to make it on the day of the event :tongue:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, Dadaga said:

I have Mac, do you know how I can watch it ?

netflix.com

open free month trial and watch it there. its easy.
afterwards u can cancel netflix easily.

1 hour ago, yASSsss said:

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

-Don't use torrent or any other illegal site to watch the documentary. If you don't want to spend your money-Netflix offers a free month of service for new customers.All you need to do is enter your email address +credit card details and sign up for the subscription. Just make sure to cancel your subscription 2-3 days before your free trial ends.For more details follow this link .:gaycat:

-I need each and every one of you to make an account on Metacritic, Rotten Tomatoes and IMDB and give it the highest rating possible. :gaycat:

-Don't forget to give it a thumbs up on Netflix and Google too.:gaycat:

ok ladies,that's all for now. Get your tissues,inhalers, weave glue ready 'cuz we're only hours away from witnessing the most iconic pop culture moment of this century.:gaycat:

NO MORE ****ING AROUND. LET'S GOOOOO.

tumblr_inline_n456y12JKw1ro5aab.giftumblr_inline_n456y12JKw1ro5aab.giftumblr_inline_n456y12JKw1ro5aab.gif

Where is that gif from? :toofunny:

VillainTina

im going to the movie showing tonight in new york later at 7 :unicorn:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

Edible Cloud
2 hours ago, yASSsss said:

Just make sure to cancel your subscription 2-3 days before your free trial ends.

The same day that your subscription is working too. :) In addition we not risk to forget.

Archived