Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga: Five Foot Two Streaming Now

yASSsss

Featured Posts

KweenSupreme

Need to watch this again. I just feel really bad about her health issues. It's just not fair... She's such a talented artist and doesn't deserve to be in so much pain. When she says if she wasn't famous/rich she wouldn't have known what to do about this condition, but w/o the fame she wouldn't have ever broken her hip :/ It's just a tragedy... I hope she gets better.

"I don't wanna break the heart of any other man but you."

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My Little Phoney

So beautiful. Everything I wanted from this and more. Lots of friends of mine who aren't necessarily fans or at least not hardcore fans like myself are also watching it and they say they admire and understand her more and are truly moved by the documentary.

Kind of makes up for me not seeing her in Antwerp, would have been next saturday.

NewYorkCity
14 hours ago, MichaelSimpson7 said:

Didn't someone on here who saw the documentary early say that Gaga spoke about being scared of some fans and how some have broken into her home and tried to capture her?

Also what happened to the acoustic version of The Cure? 

l.gif

This helped me to understand Joanne so much better, the rest... I was already feeling bad for her suffering... these months until the next JWT leg will help her

I finally got to watch this last night. I'm not saying she should have a reality show, but if she did I'd be glued to it weekly.:giveup:  I found myself wishing we could've somehow traveled back in time and got to see her film AHS Hotel for the first time, and the behind the scenes of the Tom Ford music video. Same for The Sound of Music at the Oscars. Overall, I was left wanting more and more. 

I watched all the Gagavisions from The Fame era before I watched 5'2, and she's definitely matured into a woman who is both frail and hardened (on a different note, even her speaking voice sounds different, and strangely less raspy and New York-ish than 9 years ago). I think now, there's no attempt to be constantly amusing and charming, she's seems to gotten over trying to put up a front. Overall, I feel like I know her more, and a lot of her decisions, creative or otherwise, just make so much more sense to me. 

It was also a beautifully shot doc. The baby christening scene was gorgeous, as well as all the shots from the Superbowl Halftime rehearsals. It was interesting seeing her snap those two times, but both times were understandable. I'm so glad she has Bobby in her life, he seems incredibly supportive (I loved how he was preventing a complete meltdown on AHS by calmly telling her "not to take it there"). It was also interesting to see her working relationship with Mark, and I was surprised to see all that tension between them when it was getting down to the nitty gritty of handing in the album, and seeing them briefly argue. It was also interesting to see how much pain she was in the day of Tony's birthday concert. I remember thinking her eyes looked so sad that day in the paparazzi pics.

freebit

Also, that montage of her doing all that international promo after breaking down a bit (and probably in the midst of PI's underperformance) and stating that "this album is loveable" was so awesome. A pure visual representation of an adrenaline rush, and a testament to her passion. Definitely one of my favorite parts of the documentary. 

Archived