💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga: Five Foot Two Streaming Now

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Gagaplayer315

Just finished watching it and I'm so emotional. She's such a strong, brave, beautiful woman who is always chasing after her dreams. And even after all the pain and setbacks she remains sweet and kind, sharing her passion and art with us. I truly love her :kara: 

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, JamesFox said:

I thought this but maybe that is why ARTPOP was a mess because her team back then was forcing her to do stuff she didn't want to do because they thought it was for the better? It felt like I was watching the female Michael Jackson, everyone around him praised him up when behind closed doors he was depressed and lonely. 

Exactly my thoughts. 

I love that Gaga made this documentary for us. It is not a fun watch for us fans who love her so much. She is such a little girl behind the scenes and you forget just how strong she seems and also how powerful she is in her superstar life, you just want to mother her and protect her, shield her from the world's ugliness. None of it bothered me, not even as a Madonna fan for my entire life, even I wondered why she and Madonna never handled their feud face to face behind the scenes, she is right about that. It is very touching to see the scenes of Gaga and her family, so real and true. Gaga is lucky to have such a grounded home life and background and that they are so open and tolerant of her superstar affectations as well. I can't say that I was ever startled about how loving and caring she was in every scene, because as a fan, that just comes out in everything that she has done from the beginning of her career. I am a proud fan and have always been so.

Seeing Gaga in so much pain and trying to locate it and diagnose it whilst trying to do everything else on her plate was frantic and worrying, I hated to see her doing that and feeling so bad and that it was happening at a time in her life that she was really trying so hard to be human in her work and also trying so hard to be the anchor of goodness that grounds everyone else around her. If ever the saying goes that "one does not deserve this", it is true of Gaga and this illness. I love Gaga and always have and I don't take her work for granted, it is very appreciated. I could write more, but I will like to just sit with my feelings for a while.

Love You Gaga.

x

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Gaga used Bobby BeauSoleil's music Lucifer Rising in this film. He is a member of Charles Manson's Family Cult. She used Parts I III IV and V in this documentary, to great effect. It's in the film credits.

How nerdy of me, but I caught it last night by sound and as I just went back to be sure that I had rated this film, I caught it in the credits. I am also currently rereading one of my favorite books, Helter Skelter, so a fun coincidence. He is a former Manson Family member and quite notorious.

BeauSoleil was born on November 6, 1947, to a working-class family in Santa Barbara, CA. BeauSoleil's father was a milkman. BeauSoleil was a good looking but rebellious youth. By 15, he was sent to reform school. After reform school, BeauSoleil drifted between San Francisco and Los Angeles. BeauSoleil was involved in music and acting. In 1966, BeauSoleil joined several rock bands, such as The Milky Way and Love. In 1967, BeauSoleil met Kenneth Anger and had a part in Anger's film Lucifer Rising. In 1969, BeauSoleil was living with Gary Hinman when BeauSoleil began associating with Charles Manson and his cult.

I just found it very interesting, it's not like using just anyone's music, you know. It's pretty extraordinary.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

I just noticed 5F2 is the third one under 'populair on Netflix' in the Netherlands. :giveup:

Joanne (Deluxe) is #13 and Million Reasons is #125 on iTunes. :giveup:

I'm wondering, since they left out almost the full creative process for the Super Bowl, will there be another documentary about the Super Bowl? :oprah:

Like 5F2 wasn't really about the Super Bowl, but more about how happened and how it affected Gaga. We see her talking about it, we are seeing the first meeting and we see her preparing for the night it sells. It feels like they left out all of the other Super Bowl stuff for a reason. I would be here for a Making Off Super Bowl documentary. :tony:

OK I JUST WATCHED IT OMG I'M CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gaga inspires me so much, as a woman, as a songwriter and artistic person, as someone with anxiety, someone who has been bullied.......... Damn, really, this documentary is a masterpiece.

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

Jennie Kim

ST2alvN.png

Nothing makes me happier than seeing comments like this on twitter. This is what she deserves.

Now I just need her to record the JWT in one of dates of 2nd USA leg and release on NETFLIX so the GP can be reminded once again of how amazing she is on stage.

33 minutes ago, eddy223 said:

Does anyone know the song/remix during the whole Perfect Illusion promo montage about an hour into the film?

I think? 

Archived