💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga: Five Foot Two Streaming Now

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

Film Synopsis:

Gaga 5'2" is the closest, most intimate look yet inside the world of Stefani Joanne Germanotta. Director Chris Moukarbel follows the artist as she recovers from the mixed reviews that greeted her ARTPOP album and faces deadlines to deliver its 2016 follow-up, Joanne. Having just turned 30, she is in a reflective mood, looking back on her dazzling flurry of work and image shifts, and trying to find a new definition for herself. But the physical demands of constant performance and the self-imposed stress of hitting the highest standard night after night take their toll. As Gaga begins the writing and recording that will result in a finished album, one of the film's most illuminating insights is the regimen of care it takes to maintain this remarkable woman at her peak.

Trailer:

You may use this thread  to discuss anything related to the documentary. Its available to stream on Netflix.

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

-Don't use torrent or any other illegal site to watch the documentary. If you don't want to spend your money-Netflix offers a free month of service for new customers.All you need to do is enter your email address +credit card details and sign up for the subscription. Just make sure to cancel your subscription 2-3 days before your free trial ends.For more details follow this link .:gaycat:

-I need each and every one of you to make an account on Metacritic, Rotten Tomatoes and IMDB and give it the highest rating possible. :gaycat:

-Don't forget to give it a thumbs up on Netflix and Google too.:gaycat:

ok ladies,that's all for now. Get your tissues,inhalers, weave glue ready 'cuz we're only hours away from witnessing the most iconic pop culture moment of this century.:gaycat:

NO MORE ****ING AROUND. LET'S GOOOOO.

tumblr_inline_n456y12JKw1ro5aab.giftumblr_inline_n456y12JKw1ro5aab.giftumblr_inline_n456y12JKw1ro5aab.gif

littlepotter
Just now, benKo said:

Is someone going to do a rabb.it stream? Is it even allowed to stream netflix in a rabb.it room?

who cares if it's allowed :laughga:

chaeri pls

Saint Hollywood
2 minutes ago, benKo said:

Is someone going to do a rabb.it stream? Is it even allowed to stream netflix in a rabb.it room?

It's allowed :poot:

Just now, littlepotter said:

who cares if it's allowed :laughga:

I was not thinking about how they want to control that... :awkney: So I'd say it's possible :selena:

yASSsss
3 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

It's on Thursday-Friday midnight or Friday-Saturday midnight? :huh:

read the OP. it premiers on Netflex in ~18 hours :gaycat:

Archived