Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

I dunno, maybe it's because of that diamond ring

tumblr_owj4522v8u1svucmqo1_400.png.211fe

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

RochestrMonstr

I think she still loves the bling more than she'd like to admit.  

But she loves the music more, which in some ways ruined her relationship with the bling.  (They're still getting along just fine though)

Music not the bling. It means that she creates art for the sake of it and not just to make a hit record with the sole intention of making money out of it.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Reality

Because music is a form of art, and she creates art because she loves doing it. It's in her blood. The bling and the materialistic things are great byproducts of her talent, but making music just for the sake of getting money or material goods defeats the purpose of making great art. 

🃏🖤👹

Seriously though, she likes the bling. That was one of the messages in ARTPOP : she likes the bling, the celebrity, the shallow things in her life here and there (Donatella, Sexxx Dreams...). But she loves music above everything and she can't prefer the bling to the music. So a lot of the songs on the album are a self-reminder of what really is important to her (Dope, Gypsy...).

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Gaga loves the true songwriter artists of the past and holds herself to a certain expectation, as people who truly love music inside and out also do. It is the true essential way to be, if you want to survive this industry. The industry can hurt a musician with all of the other add ons, but they can never take the first love of music away from the true lover. The bling has done more damage than good to all involved.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived