Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

Little detectives, she's at it again :selena: 

katy-perry-7-2000.jpg?w=1333katy-perry-4-2000.jpg?w=1333B9XRK2yIQAAA4MP.jpg

katy-perry-1-2000.jpg?w=1573FashionFlashback_05.jpgladygaga.jpg

katy-perry-8-2000.jpg?w=1333

she even brought the poker theme Gaga had when performing "Roulette"

looks like red hoodies, shades, poker-theme, crazy hats, corsets and platinum blonde wigs are the thing now :gum:

EDIT: EVERYONE IS DRAGGING HA ON INSTAGRAM :gum: they're all noticing the Gaga similarities too. And I found a few more just now...

The backdrop in the "Roulette" performance is strikingly similar to Gaga's performance of Poker Face live at 'The Dome 49' in 2009. Katy's backdrop, a stack of cards with her face on it had already been done by Gaga in her performance...

also, some on Instagram have picked up Katy has been copying some of Gaga's dance moves, during her 'Teenage Dream' performance, a particular move was similar to Gaga's Marry The Night dance routine (i'm not counting this one as it isn't really much of a copy, but Instagram has spoken, let ha give us the tea:reductive:)

:giveup: MORE INCOMING :giveup: 

Credits to @yASSsss for pointing this one out:

Katy appears to be on a mechanical bike too...clapping back at the shade Gaga served? 

DKL7UkTVAAEX65A?format=jpg&name=large
DKL7QMMUIAAhhys?format=jpg&name=large

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Little detectives, she's at it again :selena: 

katy-perry-1-2000.jpg?w=1573

Eh tbh I think IF she was inspired by Gags then it would've been the Octopus costume at the artRave instead :selena: 

article-0-1F70F74900000578-398_634x737.j

latest?cb=20140814054500

I was ready to see a reach but honestly a lot of the looks remind me of what you're saying. Even in the black and white outfit, the high-waisted bodysuit reminds me of how high-waisted Gaga gets when live 

wenn21228730.jpg?itok=DsNiYFow

GhettoFabulous

:air: ya’ll need to stop this before ya’ll sound like madonna stans umm the red thing was inspired by Grace Jones so.... the octopus one is well :poot:

myluis617

Well she basically getting inspired by The Fame. Musically and with the clothes too for this era. Glad its obvious enough for us to call it out....

Xoxo Adriana
1 minute ago, Werk said:

Eh tbh I think IF she was inspired by Gags then it would've been the Octopus costume at the artRave instead :selena: 

article-0-1F70F74900000578-398_634x737.j

I agree, however the hat she's wearing look strikingly similar to a hat Gaga wore in 2009...I can't put my name on the look though, only the one i've supplied. The red hoodie one is very obvious though :selena: beautifuldirtyrich.mp3

tellemhone

I really like her tour outfits, Idk maybe she was inspired but who knows for sure? Even if she was she didn't copy Gaga...

:air: :air: :air:

She’s actually very Kylie Minogue. I can see references from Body Language Live, Showgirl Tour, KylieX2008, Aphrodite: Les Folies and Kiss Me Once Tour.

oh and Gaga took that red hood thing from Grace Jones.

migamiga

That last look reminds me of gagas outfit when she went to the louvre during the ARTPOP era. 

But to be fair to katheryn, the first look is actually grace jones (even though I'm still convinced her team is referencing gaga :neyde:). This must be how madonna stans feel about gaga (although gaga is never reductive and this kindness of is :lolly:)

Well, wasn't this to be expected? Maybe she's not copying Gaga, but she's sure as hell being extra... has been since 2010 wink wink 

Future Lover
6 minutes ago, Blake said:

Sis, she was 'inspired' by Kylie and her KylieX2008 Tour for her entire intro video and entrance. :flop: 

Katy ripped off Gaga ripping off Kylie. :flop:

Coulorcraft

Everyone here has been so nice to Katy perry recently. I don't buy it for a second. I feel like since gaga preaches "be kind" and "no fan wars" everyone looks the other way. Say she was inspired.....personally I think this is blatant rip off of Gaga. And I think she's doing it strategically because her album and tour aren't doing that well and she's trying to create a buz, or re create what gaga has done. 

I cant take her seriously. It's like cheap tricks and it makes me upsets because she muddies the waters of gagas creativity. She's like a bad clone. Like gaga said once in an interview she is like fast food.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived