Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Lady Gaga a hunty?

Charlotte Quinn

Featured Posts

Bradley
11 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

I'm confused, what does this prove? :selena:

She's highly attracted to men. :selena: so maybe she's not that bi.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PMKKARDASHiAN
On 9/20/2017 at 11:15 PM, Mer Boy said:

Hunty threads are why gay people should be denied internet access.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18742-1378779739-24

Hunty threads are the best creation on this site since The Nunnery how dare you :lolly:

PMKKARDASHiAN

The hatefulness towards an old fashioned Hunty thread :deadbanana: 

What is a Hunty thread robbing you of, obviously not happiness :neyde:

The title clearly states what the thread will be about and if it's too triggering then I suggest you don't come into the thread :trollga: 

Personally I feel she's bi-sexual and more hetero-romantic. Not because of fear, but she just seems to need a strong male figure in her life. Because she's been in many long-term relationships plus all the struggles she's been through, I think casually hooking up with random guys and girls is hard for her. And I think if she does express some interest in a woman, she may be too subtle (unless she had a view whiskeys).  I've seen her casually flirt with women over the years but she may never have found someone who she could trust to be with, or that came on to her strong enough. 

Also the reason she doesn't label herself as bi lately may be because she simply doesn't want to lable her sexuality or because she's only been in relationships with men, but still is attracted to females, but feels this is not ' enough' to be considered bi.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

3 hours ago, Bradley said:

She's highly attracted to men. :selena: so maybe she's not that bi.

I meant like calling him hot didn't prove anything since...he was her boyfriend at the time. :poot:

Archived