Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Lady Gaga a hunty?

Charlotte Quinn

Featured Posts

JustaMonster
3 minutes ago, tellemhone said:

I know, but that doesn't mean that she's bi though, I don't know her but she might have just been curious. We can never know tho and I don't see why it would matter. By "we" she might mean supporters

If she is sexually or romantically attracted to both men and women then she is bi... especially is she considers herself that way.

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Charlotte Quinn
Just now, tellemhone said:

I know, but that doesn't mean that she's bi though, I don't know her but she might have just been curious. We can never know tho and I don't see why it would matter. By "we" she might mean supporters

I don't remember when or where exactly but once she was giving a speech of some sort and she was speaking in favour of equality and how the actual legislations didn't support her way of living because she is also part of the community. I'm just curious I know it's nobody's business but hers.

tellemhone
1 minute ago, JustaMonster said:

If she is sexually or romantically attracted to both men and women then she is bi... especially is she considers herself that way.

Ok, I just wasn't sure about what she herself has said about it. 

:air: :air: :air:

Wait i remember Gaga saying she was bi during the ARTPOP listening party. She was on that androgynous look with the mustache performing Gypsy. I can't be so wrong.:huh:

Just now, Charlotte Quinn said:

I don't remember when or where exactly but once she was giving a speech of some sort and she was speaking in favour of equality and how the actual legislations didn't support her way of living because she is also part of the community. I'm just curious I know it's nobody's business but hers.

Last couple of years she has been backing off of that and referred to herself as being an ally to the LGBTQ community.

It doesn't really matter though.

Modern Ecstasy2

The most recent time that I remember her speaking about anything around this was when she was on Watch What Happens Live (ARTPOP era), she talked about how she was attracted to women because they come on to her with a lot of confidence and that she 'likes  p****'.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Gagaloo911

These next weeks and months are going to be long ones on this forum, aren't they?  :selena:

Charlotte Quinn
Just now, Gagaloo92 said:

These next weeks and month are going to be long ones on this forum, aren't they?  :selena:

We still have 5F2's release :emma:

Modern Ecstasy2
1 minute ago, Gagaloo92 said:

These next weeks and month are going to be long ones on this forum, aren't they?  :selena:

Don't worry, once everyone has watched 5f2 by Friday/Saturday, we'll have new stuff to talk about and that will keep us busy for at least a little while :flop:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Gagaloo911
4 minutes ago, Charlotte Quinn said:

We still have 5F2's release :emma:

True, and I am very happy it's coming!

Who knows when the next thing after that is tho :emma:

I just hope to hear information on how she's doing above all, but also not have her go in complete hibernation mode and not communicating with her fans  :pray:

I understand she probably needs some time though.

For those of you who claim she isnt really bi, have u not seen the pics floating around the internet of pre-fame gogoGa eating out Starlight's pu$$y? They still had underwear or leotards on and were probably coked tf out but gurl has done more than only fantasize about women

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Sorry to be that b*tch but maybe the reason a thread like this hasn't existed yet is because it beats the purpose of hunty threads considering she already said her sexuality even if people do abuse the hunty idea.....and the more you guys come up with these pointless hunty threads it makes the fun get boring :selena: 

PsychicGuru
2 hours ago, Mer Boy said:

Hunty threads are why gay people should be denied internet access.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18742-1378779739-24

Is that Juli Chen at the end? :diane:

Gaga's #1 fan

Archived