💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Lady Gaga a hunty?

Charlotte Quinn

Featured Posts

Charlotte Quinn

I can't believe this hasn't been asked before :chica: but is she? :oprah:

Do you think Gags still loves p*ssy :v: or did she go through a reverse huntylian expedition and she only likes DIC now :lolly:?

Discuss :lolly:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she's bi she's bi. Who she is or isn't in a relationship with doesn't change that.

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Rat Boy

Hunty threads are why gay people should be denied internet access.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18742-1378779739-24

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Charlotte Quinn
Just now, calmar said:

If she's bi she's bi. Who she is or isn't in a relationship with doesn't change that.

I know sis I'm just saying she may be sexual fluid. Sexuality is a spectrum and as one it changes over time. Mine did :poot: and it's obviously a joke btw.

JustaMonster
3 minutes ago, Hye Park said:

Personality I think gaga is straight with great business brain

ugh idk I just wanna be on grindr:selena:

You think shes faking being bi?

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Just now, JustaMonster said:

Who knows? She could be really bi or faking bi to get attention but it's like totally worthless topic:classy:

tellemhone
1 minute ago, Hye Park said:

Who knows? She could be really bi or faking bi to get attention but it's like totally worthless topic:classy:

has she ever even said she was?

:air: :air: :air:

JustaMonster
2 minutes ago, Hye Park said:

She knows if she is. I don't see a reason not to believe her and just because she has only been with men doesnt mean that shes not...

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

AAAAAAlice
3 minutes ago, JustaMonster said:

If she's faking, what a hell of a visionary fake, cuz many ppl nowadays do that to be considered "cool".

But why would she do that?

Just now, tellemhone said:

She said many years ago that she never fell in love with a woman but felt attracted

I'm a girl and it happened to me once. Still, I don't consider myself bi. It's a matter of how do you see and undestand things, the perspective.

I came to this thread to find out what "hunty" is. I regret it now.

lol

I've listening to Maroon 5 since I was 13.

Charlotte Quinn
4 minutes ago, tellemhone said:

While explaining Poker Face's lyrics she said it was about her fantasizing about having sex with another woman while she was with a man so there's that. And she also considers herself as being part of the LGBT community. She refers to it as "we" and "us".

tellemhone
Just now, Charlotte Quinn said:

While explaining Poker Face's lyrics she said it was about her fantasizing about having sex with another woman while she was with a man. And she also consider's herself as being part of the LGBT community. She refers to it as "we" and "us".

I know, but that doesn't mean that she's bi though, I don't know her but she might have just been curious. We can never know tho and I don't see why it would matter. By "we" she might mean supporters

:air: :air: :air:

Delulu Rogers

I think she is physically capable to be attracted to another girl and might even think about it from time to time for fun. However I think she wants a man specifically as her emotional and sexual life long partner. In other words, she likes to experiment but in the end only wants the D

Archived