💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

Moderat

mezzanine

Featured Posts

ErcICWH.png

Moderat are an electronic music group originating in Berlin, Germany between Sascha Ring, also known as Apparat, and Modeselektor members Gernot Bronsert and Sebastian Szary. The band has released three studio albums to date, their most recent being III, released on April 1, 2016. The group was voted "The #1 Live Act of the Year" in 2009 by the readers of the online electronic music magazine Resident Advisor. Wikipedia

Message posted on Facebook on September 5, 2017:

Hi everybody,
It’s hard to explain how it felt waking up after this last show knowing a chapter of our lives has just came to an end. After so many months spent touring, you might end up taking all this for granted. But then you walk on a stage like that and you suddenly realise you are going to keep this moment forever. 
We're sad but enthusiastic, exhausted but longing for more. After so many years, Moderat finally has become a real band and even more: a family. We won't let it die.

Thank you so much for all the love. 
It’ll take us a while but we’ll be back!
Stay tuned!
Szary, Sascha & Gernot.

21316505_10155640490997173_5527148442117

Moderat on: Spotify | Apple Music

Right now they're taking a break.

This summer I went to Greece to see them live at Release Athens festival, because Röyksopp were also playing -with Jonna Lee!- and I was going to miss them all in Spain; Moderat at Sónar Festival and Röyksopp at MadCool Festival. It was amazing, honestly, one of the best concerts I've seen on this year.

Then, they made public the temporal -?- break, and I got sad but happy at the same time for making that journey in the end, and have been able to see them live.

Here you can see their concert at Sónar Festival (Barcelona, Spain) last June (I really like it; Reminder, Rusty Nails, Animal Trails, Ghostmother, Eating Hooks + the Siriusmo remix... just amazing): http://culturebox.francetvinfo.fr/musique/electro/sonar-festival/moderat-au-sonar-2017-257189

Archived