Excuse Me No

Gaga's #1 fan

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red Velvet
On 9/23/2017 at 6:20 PM, DeanWinchester said:

Is Bjork pop?

Yes, Bjork is pop. She was nominated for a pop vocal for Grammy.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

not asher613

yall are CRACKED-SRSLY

mama IS what's relevant. haters have been saying **** like this from the start. 

SHAME!

not asher613
58 minutes ago, ORBIT said:

Yes, Bjork is pop. She was nominated for a pop vocal for Grammy.

:sharon:

bjork is only pop after queen ruled. before bjork, is no pop ya

after watching five foot two... damn, I feel I can understand better Joanne for example, and my point of view changed a bit. But it's obvious that she needs a break, I mean I think she doesn't even want to tour right now -I wouldn't-, maybe that's why she just changed the european leg to 2018... good move, hope she recovers, she needs some vacation, then tour with no stress and tourism, in family with dancers, etc., then at least 1 year of doing NOTHING but writing when she's in the mood, then start preparing the next project, with no scheduled dates. No plans. No galas. 0 stress. Then the comeback, maybe with something viral, using internet and hoardings, something... cryptic? then the joanne world tour dvd release + tv stream, then first single and album.

THAT's what I think she needs. And another person that helps her and Bobby with all the planning, she needs to learn/undestand that she can't deal with everything, and for god's sake, chill, stop taking everything you read on the internet that serious and completely forget about Madonna, even knowing that that comment on the documentary is just a random thing in a joints night; it looks like something recurrent in her routine (comparisons). 

Anyway. I feel my stan blood running through my veins again and kinda nostalgic after a weekend with monsters, her music, the netflix special and the concerts we couldn't enjoy on the place we always see her :heart:

Take a break Gaga and we will be here of course when you get back:heart:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

GypsyVida
On 9/20/2017 at 6:26 PM, DeanWinchester said:

Gaga needs maybe a full year break. Or maybe two. But unless you're Adele, a break more than 3 years is career suicide

example: double dutchess

Stream COWBOY CARTER

MonsterofFame

A 10 year break would probably have Gaga end up like Xtina or Britney now - icons of a past decade that still release good material but go unnoticed. She'll be too old for teens and young adults to care or relate too, and us Gaga fans now will have full adult lives where our money helps, but we're not the trend-setters anymore, nor will we care lol.

I can definitely see Gaga doing the JLo route where she becomes more of an actress with the occasional music release. It definitely would be better for her health.

not asher613

I'm sorry y'all is all wrong. she makes it harder to follow her because she is constantly reinventing herself. when she releases Joanne everyone's like if, eh, huh, waaah. but now our ears is loose to that sounds and we could never have enough. 

so

all gaga has to do to for sure stay 'relevant' to pop standards is do the same thing over and over.  

She doesn't seem to like doing that though. she didn't do it yet!

Archived