💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Does Gaga need a 10 year break?

Oscar

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana
2 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

I haven't seen anyone say they want it this year. It's safe to say at this point that the first half of 2018 will be the rescheduled Joanne tour, meaning that her break will probably be from Mid-2018 to early 2020. We shouldn't be expecting it before 2020 tbh. Not to mention that by 2020 she'll need to start having children if she wants them cause her clock will be ticking

:air: wherehaveyoubeen.mp3 ?

There is at least five LG6-related threads made per day, they can't be missed! There have been some LMs here making threads saying should she cancel JWT to start LG6 era etc etc. Most of them are saying LG6 should be released early-mid next year which doesn't sound realistic knowing Gaga. Type in LG6 on the search bar and all threads related to LG6 will appear, at least half of them say she should release end of this year/early next year :ladyhaha: 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She doesn't need to shock anyone anymore, those times are long gone. She just needs to make good music, that's all. We saw it with Joanne, and she can do it even better next time.

Stephen

Nah she needs a 1-2 year break. And I don't mean a break with 10 different side projects going on, i mean a full 100% blackout break. Doing nothing work related. She needs to live her life fully without work and get inspired again. 

I mean that's what I think :laughga: 

1 hour ago, Oscar said:

If you belong to the melennial generation and up, you probably already got enough gaga to last you for life. She might never be mysterious again and how could she possibly be spontaneous when it seems like she's worn every outfit imaginable and released a lot of really sexual music that it doesn't have shock value anymore. 

She might need more then 10 years but I feel like the only way people would be fascinated by her again is if she became an object of novelty 

why does it need to be shocking? 

25 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

:air: wherehaveyoubeen.mp3 ?

There is at least five LG6-related threads made per day, they can't be missed! There have been some LMs here making threads saying should she cancel JWT to start LG6 era etc etc. Most of them are saying LG6 should be released early-mid next year which doesn't sound realistic knowing Gaga. Type in LG6 on the search bar and all threads related to LG6 will appear, at least half of them say she should release end of this year/early next year :ladyhaha: 

cause people want it mid 2018 doesnt mean it will.  I dont expect until til at least late 2019

15 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Girl she hasn't even been around for 10 years 

doesnt mean she cant take a 10 yr break :ladyhaha:

Fergie took 10 yrs 2 do a follow up album lol

1 hour ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

she only need a REINVENTION of sound and image and she'll be fine 

TALENT ALWAYS WIN at the end :firega:

THIS! Besides I can't even see Gaga herself taking a 10 year haitus!

DeanWinchester
6 minutes ago, PeterPan said:

Fergie took 10 yrs 2 do a follow up album lol

How's that treating her

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

No.

She's an extremely talented entertainer that captivates audiences of all age groups (just watch the Elders React to Gaga on YouTube and you'll know what I mean) and the GP is actually very fond of her as an artist and the general opinion is that she's very talented. Especially after the Oscars, the Super Bowl and the National Anthem. 

All she needs is a pop record with some hits and she's good to go again. Besides, I think we're all in for a huge treat for ASIB and its soundtrack. I think it'll be her Bodyguard era :staymad:

Girl, who's tired of her? She's on her (maybe) most successful tour yet, played SB, Coachella, and was going to play RiR. This was an extremely good year for het, career wise. She needs to rest, absolutely, but no one likes not doing anything all day, I know I get miserable if I just sit around all day. I don't think she would be happy not writing music, and not playing shows, acting, whatever.

Musically, she'll be fine and will continue to reinvent herself or do any genre that pleases her.  Physically, she needs as long as it takes to safely take the stage without bringing on a flare-up of fibromyalgia.    If she tours, she may have to stand and sing like Adele and play piano like Elton. 

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived