šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Does Gaga need a 10 year break?

Oscar

Featured Posts

If you belong to the melennial generation and up, you probably already got enough gaga to last you for life. She might never be mysterious again and how could she possibly be spontaneous when it seems like she's worn every outfit imaginable and released a lot of really sexual music that it doesn't have shock value anymore.Ā 

She might need more then 10 years but I feel like the only way people would be fascinated by her again is if she became an object of noveltyĀ 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheRoof

she only need a REINVENTION of sound and image and she'll be fineĀ 

TALENT ALWAYS WIN at the endĀ :firega:

musicnotbling

what's 10 years going to do exactly? if you think she's run out of ideas now, what difference is 10 years going to make when she's 41?Ā 

DeanWinchester

Gaga needs maybe a full year break. Or maybe two. But unless you're Adele, a break more than 3 years is career suicide

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

2 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

she only need a REINVENTION of sound and image and she'll be fineĀ 

She's fine already but is that enough for her to re peak?

1 minute ago, musicnotbling said:

what's 10 years going to do exactly? if you think she's run out of ideas now, what difference is 10 years going to make when she's 41?Ā 

I don't think she's run out of idea I just think people don't care anymore

2 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Gaga needs maybe a full year break. Or maybe two. But unless you're Adele, a break more than 3 years is career suicide

She would have to work hard like the fame era except this time she could use herĀ money

JustaMonster
Just now, Oscar said:

She would have to work hard like the fame era except this time she could use herĀ money

No, gaga does not need to over work herself againĀ 

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Just now, DeanWinchester said:

She just went country Ā :lolga: There's nothing left to kill,sis

;-)

10 years? Oof that's a long time especially now when the gap between generations shrinks with each one. She'd be irrelevant when she comes back.

Stefani Gaga

10 years is A LOT! I mean sure her health is more important, but I cannot wait 10 yearsĀ :giveup:

Iā€™m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

Reality

I don't necessarily need her to shock me or to be "spontaneous" anymore.

With Gaga, musically and artistically speaking, you have to learn to expect the unexpected. She'll go in any direction she wants, and I think that's what keeps people on their toes with her. That being said, I don't need (or really even want) her to shock me or be "spontaneous" if it doesn't serve a bigger purposeĀ than to just be outlandish.Ā 

A 10 year break is too long, realistically speaking. One year is good, even two, and really, it's up to her to decide what she thinks is best for her.

šŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

DeanWinchester
4 minutes ago, Star Burst said:

She just went country Ā :lolga: There's nothing left to kill,sis

And she won the respect of the GP, garnered acclaim for her vocals and, health issues aside, hasĀ been showing she can sell out stadiums. Touring is where the real money is these days. Before, artists tour to support their album. Now, artists create albums to be able to tour. She may be struggling with streaming but this girl can command audiences that can pay for up to 10x the sale of a single album purchase. Gaga is in a career upswing. Sit down.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived