💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Pitchfork Praises 5F2

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

I don't care for the reviews saying, "This is the girl behind the Lady Gaga persona"

Like, it's Gaga. I feel like this is how we have all known her, just on a more personal level. I guess for non superfans this is a different Gaga, but it really isn't.

She's true in this film, but that doesn't mean she's been fake the last 10 years to the public. I feel like that's what they're making it seem. 

Anyone know what I'm trying to say?  

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel this review is a bit off-base when talking about Joanne, and it's bringing up all the eye-rolling I went through last year when reading reviews of the album not being "authentic" enough. Stefani does speak, and she does it through "Gaga" - they are one and the same. 

6 minutes ago, freebit said:

I feel this review is a bit off-base when talking about Joanne, and it's bringing up all the eye-rolling I went through last year when reading reviews of the album not being "authentic" enough. Stefani does speak, and she does it through "Gaga" - they are one and the same. 

Right, like they're all talking like "Gaga" is a mask or a persona that "Stefani" puts on. It's always her true self, all the time. 

5 minutes ago, Allison M said:

Right, like they're all talking like "Gaga" is a mask or a persona that "Stefani" puts on. It's always her true self, all the time. 

Yeah, it's like claiming that someone posting under a screenname isn't expressing their real opinions. If anything, the veil of a persona sometimes makes a person more comfortable in expressing their true selves.  

Battle 4 Ur Life

that's a new high for them cause most of the time they're full of sheisse

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived