💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Pitchfork Praises 5F2

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester

As an artist, Gaga is revealed to be just as tireless and exacting as she’s always seemed. Her relationship with collaborator Mark Ronson, whom she praises for being more respectful than other male producers, is warm and honest. They celebrate successful sessions and have productive arguments. She cries on his shoulder when she’s worked herself ragged. On the set of “American Horror Story,” whose cast she joined for seasons five and six, and in rehearsals for her Super Bowl set, she has minor breakdowns when decisions are made without her input, but quickly regains her composure. Before greeting her fans at the “Perfect Illusion” shoot, she frets that they’ll be disappointed to see her without all the makeup and glitter.

Her self-awareness is endearing. “I want to do the opposite of what everyone thinks I’m going to do,” she announces in a meeting about the halftime show. “Everybody thinks I’m gonna come out on a ****in’ throne, in a meat dress, with 90 shirtless men and unicorns.” Later, she shrugs off the inevitable analyses of the performance: “Everyone’s gonna read into it what they want to read into it. That’s the way this goes.” Particularly for an artist who made her name dramatizing the ravages of fame, that’s a surprisingly healthy attitude towards public scrutiny.

Source: https://pitchfork.com/thepitch/netflixs-new-lady-gaga-documentary-five-foot-two-review/

They seem happy about it. Also, the documentary is positively acclaimed on both MC (71%) and RT (78%) so far.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

“Everybody thinks I’m gonna come out on a ****in’ throne, in a meat dress, with 90 shirtless men and unicorns.” 

She knows what her hunties love :lolly:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

I know 5F2 is gonna be amazing but I find it hard to trust pitchfork with anything. They gave kacey musgraves (or however you spell that) an 8 out of 10 on her album where she says "mind your own biscuits and life will be gravy" those are some of the cringiest lyrics I've ever heard...pitchfork wyd.

littlepotter
7 minutes ago, HolyFool said:

I know 5F2 is gonna be amazing but I find it hard to trust pitchfork with anything. They gave kacey musgraves (or however you spell that) an 8 out of 10 on her album where she says "mind your own biscuits and life will be gravy" those are some of the cringiest lyrics I've ever heard...pitchfork wyd.

this is the most hilarious thing ive seen all day omfg

chaeri pls

DeanWinchester
5 minutes ago, Wenli said:

That's surprising since Pitchfork HATES pop artists.

Which is why this is a really good thing

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

JEWRJEWR
6 minutes ago, Wenli said:

That's surprising since Pitchfork HATES pop artists.

thats not true lol

Fear, she's the mother of violence

39 minutes ago, HolyFool said:

What kind of KFC queen is this :diane:

GypsyBabe

This is so exciting! :tony: 

I can’t wait until Friday because I took work off so I can watch the documentary a whole bunch of times will different people! :diane: 

I don’t really buy into reviews, but I’m happy that the doc is getting some good ones! 

⚯͛

Sneaky Oliver

This is great! I'm living for the good reviews (I thought they would be catastrophic tbh)

I’m on my Legacy Act era

CannaeDrive

I think it is safe to say that at this point, just before the official release, the buzz is generally positive for 5F2.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived