Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Demi Lovato - Sexy Dirty Love

Creyk

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Demi is on a roll right now, she is probably at her peak right now. This should have been the lead because it would have been an even bigger hit than SNS - which is already a decent hit in and of itself :omg: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Just now, Stef said:

Demi is on a roll right now, she is probably at her peak right now. This should have been the lead because it would have been an even bigger hit than SNS - which is already a decent hit in and of itself :omg: 

SNS will give this radio momentum...so this has a chance to do even better

Pop Music

Demetria is taking wigs on the regular with this new album. I just need her to get out of the way of shania's number 1 return album 

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

The fact I'm enjoying the latest Demi over the music that Miley is delivering, wtf :wtfga: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

noisullitcefrep

It's such a bop omg:tony:

But I don't like the title, it sounds like a 12 year old could've called the song like that:selena:

TeenIdle
34 minutes ago, Stef said:

The fact I'm enjoying the latest Demi over the music that Miley is delivering, wtf :wtfga: 

The other way around for me. I've been a lovatic since 2009 and I'm enjoying Miley more :toofunny:

2 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

The other way around for me. I've been a lovatic since 2009 and I'm enjoying Miley more :toofunny:

:poot: - I adored Malibu, Inspired was a little bit limp, Younger Now is a step above Inspired, imo, but the teasers she has on ha Twitter ain't doing it for me :lolly: Imma just keep Malibu and Younger Now on a loop 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Archived